If young Barrett had gone into Ramirez car or hotel would he have knocked him out and starting buttfucking him?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 0475

@heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
@LeonidasGui

definitely yeah would be the best day in ramirez life

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Wdym? Barrett knockout ramirez or opposite

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Wdym? Barrett knockout ramirez or opposite
No I mean Ramirez would be the one oncoming out Barrett because he was much younger smaller weaker in video because Ramirez is serial killer rapist but Barrett strong enough now

• +1
He would rape Barrett regardless he was boy or girl he didn’t care right
He just wanted power over people didn't give a fuck what gender they were just wanted to abuse them

He just wanted power over people didn't give a fuck what gender they were just wanted to abuse them
Young Barrett would have trusted Ramirez and wanted to hang out with him due to also having beautiful face and young Barrett hates in ugly peoppe so you think he would have trusted Ramirez and hung out with him @LeonidasGui thoughts

• +1
Young Barrett would have trusted Ramirez and wanted to hang out with him due to also having beautiful face and young Barrett hates in ugly peoppe so you think he would have trusted Ramirez and hung out with him @LeonidasGui thoughts
Yes I think he would has trusted ramirez as its would have been they only time he saw someone with as good zygos as himself

• +1
Yes I think he would has trusted ramirez as its would have been they only time he saw someone with as good zygos as himself
Do you think he could have prob gotten Barrett to have sex with him consensual if Barrett was a born gay, prob tbh

• +1
Do you think he could have prob gotten Barrett to have sex with him consensual if Barrett was a born gay, prob tbh
Yeah definitely Barrett was rebellious as a kid so ramirez age wouldn't stop him plus ramirez top tier psl god face and height

• +1
Yeah definitely Barrett was rebellious as a kid so ramirez age wouldn't stop him plus ramirez top tier psl god face and height
That’s crazy he would have become Ramirez bottom boyfriend

• +1
That’s crazy he would have become Ramirez bottom boyfriend
He would yeah they would both enjoy it ramirez would probably get him started on drugs at a young age

He would yeah they would both enjoy it ramirez would probably get him started on drugs at a young age
The reason Ramirez wasn’t raped in prison was because no one wanted to have anything to do with him or he involved with him at all and that include trying to rape him? I read he got in fight though

• +1
Would Ramirez have made him do sick things like dress like a girl wear lipstick long hair etc? Make him look like a girl and walk around with him in public to impress tbh. Look at my Stacy 15 year old gf in reality he is a male though

• +1
Would Ramirez have made him do sick things like dress like a girl wear lipstick long hair etc? Make him look like a girl and walk around with him in public to impress tbh. Look at my Stacy 15 year old gf in reality he is a male though
Yeah definitely would give him power however I doubt jordan being a but Narcy would allow that it might cause a argument leading to ramirez killing barrett

• +1
Yeah definitely would give him power however I doubt jordan being a but Narcy would allow that it might cause a argument leading to ramirez killing barrett
You said Barrett was rebellious, curious you know a thing or two about Barrett?