If your gf flirt other dude in front of you

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
What would you do?

Usually she does this to make you jealous or shit testing you.

If you are too physically too defensive it implies that you are scared to lose her, she is your best option and you are not her best option.

But if you don’t do anything and play along it also can be easily seen through with experienced/smart women that you are just acting nonchalant but deep down you are jealous af.

It happened with myself in the previous 3 times, also happened to my close friends whom did not take it well unfortunately.

My solution as of now will be to pull her aside and tell to her face that she’s free to do whatever she wants and flirt with anyone, but I will leave you as a consequence if you can’t meet up with my standards. Or even better just leave her and if she comeback she has to prove herself. Cooking you meals for weeks, pleasing you during sex these are bare minimum don’t negotiate less than this.

Honestly you have to be willing to walk away. And always make yourself doubt that if she’s even worth it for you.

If a girl bring up the talk what are we? How do you feel about me? . I dread to answer such questions especially too early on ngl, I also hate when a girl give her body too early. Can’t we take abit slower, this will even drive her nuts as shed think shes not good enough.

It comes to me naturally because growing I’ve seen my dad being overtly “nice guy” to my mom. I like to exercise my options, I only chose a girl with the best intrigity even more than looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, falcon1, Nick.Harte and 4 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @garoupilled_ @Iasacrko @mbolo @Jungcuck @Gonthar

always leave at the first shit test

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, BeanletMogger, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 13 others
My solution as of now will be to pull her aside and tell to her face that she’s free to do whatever she wants and flirt with anyone, but I will leave you as a consequence if you can’t meet up with my standards.
Cringe as fuck, imagine giving an ultimatum to a bitch who is literally flirting with some other dude and thinking you are muh alpha and passed the shit test instead of dumping her right away, only exception is if she is flirting with some subhuman you mog to oblivion to mock him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Jamaldickjavontus, MSEinvestigator and 15 others
Ask her to forgive me. Because if I was a good boyfriend she wouldn’t cuck me with other men, so it’s my fault. Always take responsibility, that’s what alpha males do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, ducktruck and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Cringe as fuck, imagine giving an ultimatum to a bitch who is literally flirting with some other dude and thinking you are muh alpha and passed the shit test instead of dumping her right away, only exception is if she is flirting with some subhuman you mog to oblivion to mock him.
You are right

I shouldn’t even try to lecture her that as an adult.

Just dump her.

Although right now no girls dare to do this to me yet now. I secretly wish they do so I can meet new girls.

Tell her it's the last time she did that to you. Women love being put in their place.

This way you set boundaries and also flex your authority. If she does it again just leave.

This is of course if the flirting was subtle and not very disrespectfull. If it was full-on just leave her asap

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Another note I wanna make

Even if shes flirting with gigachad, you have to delude yourself that you are her best option. It doesn’t fcking matter if he’s a gigachad. You are irreplaceable, you are unique in your own way, be proud of who you are.

You see PSL gods Barrett, Sean opry they are boring and autistic af.

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Tell her it's the last time she did that to you. Women love being put in their place.

This way you set boundaries and also flex your authority. If she does it again just leave.

This is of course if the flirting was subtle and not very disrespectfull. If it was full-on just leave her asap
My oldest brother is alpha af. She did one mistake and her ghosted her for a month. She tryna chased him down to even at my house. She tried to contact me on social medias, I left on read and blocked her too. :lul: :lul:

Gonna teach them how to behave

Even if shes flirting with gigachad, you have to delude yourself that you are her best option. It doesn’t fcking matter if he’s a gigachad. You are irreplaceable, you are unique in your own way, be proud of who you are.
I mean deep down she knows that’s not true if she is cucking you, but yeah you definitely have to do damage control and not be like a lot of normie cucks who start asking questions such as “what does he have that I don’t?”, “did you like it?” or “was he bigger?” with tears across their face after being cheated on.

• Woah
My oldest brother is alpha af. She did one mistake and her ghosted her for a month. She tryna chased him down to even at my house. She tried to contact me on social medias, I left on read and blocked her too. :lul: :lul:

Gonna teach them how to behave
Women love rejection; it's the purest form of putting them in their submissive place.

If attractive guy rejects a girl, she's almost guaranteed to be even more into him than ever.

• +1
I mean deep down she knows that’s not true if she is cucking you, but yeah you definitely have to do damage control and not be like a lot of normie cucks who start asking questions such as “what does he have that I don’t?”, “did you like it?” or “was he bigger?” with tears across their face after being cheated on.

Wtf don’t tell me normies are that retarded?

Women love rejection; it's the purest form of putting them in their submissive place.

If attractive guy rejects a girl, she's almost guaranteed to be even more into him than ever.

And uncertainty about men’s feeling. If you doubt that you truely really love her then she’s even wanna chase you more. Because she thinks she’s not good enough for you.

That’s why if you confess your love to her first it pushes her away, women are the chaser they usually are the one to confess first for the ltr to move forward.

Also to add common mistakes, when a girl asks you about your insecurities or open up about feelings just fcking don’t. She’s not your therapist even my mom would be disappointed if I open up about feelings.

If you have unresolved feelings. You got us .org or your close male friend that you know for 5-10 years. They are good problem solvers.

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Wtf don’t tell me normies are that retarded?
Bro normies become pathetic dogs once they get dumped by a girl they can’t replace easily, they will send girls snaps crying begging for a second chance independently of whether they were the ones that fucked up or not lol, I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

Normies aren’t blackpilled, they are redpilled at most but still bluepilled pussy-whipped dogs deep down @drop

• Woah
Bro normies become pathetic dogs once they get dumped by a girl they can’t replace easily, they will send girls snaps crying begging for a second chance whether they fucked up or not lol, I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

Normies aren’t blackpilled, they are redpilled at most but still bluepilled pussy-whipped dogs deep down @drop

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

These type of normies that put down their friends and family for a hoe that dumped them.

Gotta becareful with this type

Bro normies become pathetic dogs once they get dumped by a girl they can’t replace easily, they will send girls snaps crying begging for a second chance independently of whether they were the ones that fucked up or not lol, I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

disagree

just because they'res desperate doesnt mean they dont understand the importance of looks (which is the main pillar of the blackpill)

disagree

just because they'res desperate doesnt mean they dont understand the importance of looks (which is the main pillar of the blackpill)

Honestly just bring up the topic of breaking up from time to time out of the blue even if things go well.

She will be questioning endlessly why :lul:

disagree

Or lightly maybe tell her “ I need some space it’s too much” :lul: :lul:

Proceeds to explore your options in the background but don’t fucking cheat on her.

Never have experienced this
But I would just break up with her if she did

• +1
Just buy a Burqa for that thot
Hahahaha

Just buy a Burqa for that thot
Hahahaha
It’s not even thot

You average college girls do this at every party with their normie bf and beta orbitor. Doesn’t matter if it is hqnp or thot.

It’s not even thot

You average college girls do this at every party with their normie bf and beta orbitor. Doesn’t matter if it is hqnp or thot.
Single girls don’t go to parties
Sorry
You can’t control your girl
That’s sounds like a you problem
Hhahahahah

Single girls don’t go to parties
Sorry
You can’t control your girl
That’s sounds like a you problem
Hhahahahah

I am not saying that she shouldn’t go to a party. Are you that autistic to read my messages???

You let her exercise her boundaries on her own, it’s up to her and how much she value you.

Her going to party is normal, not something to be upset about. It’s even a good thing because if she really likes you she will boast about you with her friends.

I am not saying that she shouldn’t go to a party. Are you that autistic to read my messages???

You let her exercise her boundaries on her own, it’s up to her and how much she value you.

Her going to party is normal, not something to be upset about. It’s even a good thing because if she really likes you she will boast about you with her friends.
I would guilt trip her about going to a party , it’s called mate guarding
You’re too stupid though

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
I would call her a whore and cheat on her

when a girl give her body too early. Can’t we take abit slower, this will even drive her nuts as shed think shes not good enough.
I like to exercise my options, I only chose a girl with the best intrigity even more than looks.
this is so funny to read from someone who never had sex 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I would guilt trip her about going to a party , it’s called mate guarding
You’re too stupid though

Dumbass mating guarding is insecured normal iq girl will see it through and get u on her leash

You sound like you don’t have much life experience

Dumbass mating guarding is insecured normal iq girl will see it through and get u on her leash

You sound like you don’t have much life experience
Ok virgin . Embrace Islam

you admitted in a previous thread u never had sex or a gf lol
Because I want to comfort your midget ass before you rope. Mirin the emotional intelligence of this midget.

Ok virgin . Embrace Islam
????

2 mins ago you were promoting mate guarding

Then you opposed to head scarf

Now you projecting that I am promoting Islam despite all my messages are the opposite.

Do you have reading comprehension issues or just being severely autistic?

????

2 mins ago you were promoting mate guarding

Then you opposed to head scarf

Now you projecting that I am promoting Islam despite all my messages are the opposite.

Do you have reading comprehension issues or just being severely autistic?
You can’t control your women so you project and think other guys are weak minded like you
Hahahah

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Mirin your twisted autism
My parents still together after 30 years and my dad was extremely jealous and possessive. You have to be

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I put my ass in the Cuck chair of course.

• +1
violence tends to solve these type of issues

Don’t have a gf :D

Ask her to forgive me. Because if I was a good boyfriend she wouldn’t cuck me with other men, so it’s my fault. Always take responsibility, that’s what alpha males do

I know you said this as a joke, but I still want to squeeze your neck like Homer Simpson.

The amount of reddit cucks that think like this unironically.

the girl who dates me knows i rage if she does that and would never do it.

My ex would never do that she knows id leave

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
my girl has to listen to me like a dog when i say sit she must sit otherwise i fuck other bitches

What would you do?

If you are too physically too defensive it implies that you are scared to lose her, she is your best option and you are not her best option.

But if you don’t do anything and play along it also can be easily seen through with experienced/smart women that you are just acting nonchalant but deep down you are jealous af.

It happened with myself in the previous 3 times, also happened to my close friends whom did not take it well unfortunately.

My solution as of now will be to pull her aside and tell to her face that she’s free to do whatever she wants and flirt with anyone, but I will leave you as a consequence if you can’t meet up with my standards. Or even better just leave her and if she comeback she has to prove herself. Cooking you meals for weeks, pleasing you during sex these are bare minimum don’t negotiate less than this.

Honestly you have to be willing to walk away. And always make yourself doubt that if she’s even worth it for you.

If a girl bring up the talk what are we? How do you feel about me? . I dread to answer such questions especially too early on ngl, I also hate when a girl give her body too early. Can’t we take abit slower, this will even drive her nuts as shed think shes not good enough.

It comes to me naturally because growing I’ve seen my dad being overtly “nice guy” to my mom. I like to exercise my options, I only chose a girl with the best intrigity even more than looks.

At least with the women I'm into, this situation won't occur in the first place.

Now some women are naturally "flirty" with everyone. It's just how they talk. They talk like that with women, men, old people and anyone. If she's that type of person, it won't bother me at all.

If she's being purposefully extra touchy and flirtatious, I would simply smile at that moment. I won't say a word to her. You are right, they'll bring up the "oh you are just being insecure" excuse.

Instead, I'll start flirting and being touchy with other women in front of her. I'll miror her behavior.

Honestly if it comes to this manipulative bullshit, I consider the relationship to be over.

It's on you to make your girl feel secure and happy, and on your girl to make you feel secure and happy. Neither should be doing this nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
What would you do?

do nothing like the abused cuck i am desperate for a scrap of female warmth

• +1
What would you do?

dude i wouldnt even be with her

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
You are in the friendzone She feels comfortable with you and doesn't find you attractive so she is sharing her gossip with you and you are lapping it up. She sees you as her gay best friend you delusional bluepilled faggot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas and 📎♿️⚙️
always leave at the first shit test
don't even argue with the hoe at this point, if she's flirting in front of you she already loss whichever respect she had for you to begin with

What would you do?

I swear these "shit testing" should be punished with death how the fuck did girls come to do that man fucking hoes

• +1
What would you do?

Leave and fuck underage prostitutes in the philippines

• JFL
What would you do?

a good girl would never do this shit

• +1