If your jaw doesn't look good from all angles and all lighting conditions you don't have a good jaw

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
I thought I had a good jaw until I took a hardcore critical look at myself and realized that it's not square and wide enough. Looks round and potatoish in some lightings

If you can't open front cam anywhere and still have a superman jawline then your jaw isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
True, but all you need is an ok jaw it’s cope tbh, it’s all about eye area and mouth area. Eye area literally determines your life alone ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, kobecel, dogtown and 3 others
I thought I had a good jaw until I took a hardcore critical look at myself and realized that it's not square and wide enough. Looks round and potatoish in some lightings

If you can't open front cam anywhere and still have a superman jawline then your jaw isn't good.
how did you take a "Hardcore critical look" at yourself. you mean like from all angles, in different lighting?
True, but all you need is an ok jaw it’s cope tbh, it’s all about eye area and mouth area. Eye area literally determines your life alone ngl
eye area is everything aslong as your jaw isnt a triangle

• +1
Reactions: Coping, dogtown and Deleted member 656
how did you take a "Hardcore critical look" at yourself. you mean like from all angles, in different lighting?

eye area is everything aslong as your jaw isnt a triangle

Pretty much, yesh

Pretty much, yesh
most peoples looks will vary in different lightings. Someone may think they look good in some lighting, but then there competition also looks better in that lighting.

most peoples looks will vary in different lightings. Someone may think they look good in some lighting, but then there competition also looks better in that lighting.

From my experience this depends heavily on face bloat/leanness. On my after cheat days I look radically diferent in different lightnings. When I get rid of the bloat and am on a good day, my face looks almost the same in every kind of lightning.

From my experience this depends heavily on face bloat/leanness. On my after cheat days I look radically diferent in different lightnings. When I get rid of the bloat and am on a good day, my face looks almost the same in every kind of lightning.
worst lighting is bleached lighting which removes any shadows. Best lighting is yellow lighting overhead in a room. Sun lighting is alright but not as good.

worst lighting is bleached lighting which removes any shadows. Best lighting is yellow lighting overhead in a room. Sun lighting is alright but not as good.

Overhead is shit IMO. Ideal is professional photography lighting if you have access to it. Natural sunlight is decent too.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel

When I am more high bloat, overhead or front is best. When I am low bloat, usually I look my best in soft daylight, which is nicer looking but still doesnt kill all the shadowing.

The worst lightning for me is the supermarket kind of one in which you receive light from almost every direction and looks flat as fuck, in that one I only look good at my lowest bloat, when I still have shadows under cheeks in that condition.

Overhead is shit IMO. Ideal is professional photography lighting if you have access to it. Natural sunlight is decent too.
Yeah but professional lighting is frauding. You may as well photoshop in angularity at that point because you want to look good in the lighting you're usaully seen in.

Why mouth area? Eye area is most important.

Why mouth area? Eye area is most important.
Yes eye area is the most important, though mouth area is underrated af cuz it’s that combined with your eye area that makes up most of your facially harmony. Eye area is still 80% of it tho

The man is right.

The man is right.

Depends on what you define as a good jaw.

Pitt and Meeks have average jaws if you take into account side profile. But from 3/4 and front there jaws are very good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Autist and Coping
Depends on what you define as a good jaw.

Pitt and Meeks have average jaws if you take into account side profile. But from 3/4 and front there jaws are very good.
Im like that also