If your son was a "refunder" "internet scammer" "discord crime goblin" and started yapping IRL about his *money*, what would you do?

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
If your son was a "refunder" "internet scammer" "discord crime goblin" and started IRL about his *money*, what would you do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, thecel, mogger123 and 4 others
what a pathetic post

Send them to the slums of Mumbai for their found family reunion

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor and Crusile
If your son was a "refunder" "internet scammer" "discord crime goblin" and started IRL about his *money*, what would you do?
will never happen because my son will never touch discord or these autistic forums

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123 and Crusile
1A43EC8F F916 4D88 B809 E2F64F730AF9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and thecel
what's a discord crime goblin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile and forevermirin
what's a discord crime goblin?
conglomerwte of little punk children who think they're epic and cool for "refunding", committing "fraud" "carding" "social engineering".

i personally think theyare totally LAME for committing crime and tell them to stfu.

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
conglomerwte of little punk children who think they're epic and cool for "refunding", committing "fraud" "carding" "social engineering".

i personally think theyare totally LAME for committing crime and tell them to stfu.

refunding is pretty cool tbh

refunding is pretty cool tbh
the fact i pay a scam-tax on everything single whatever Amazon ebay packages becos of these tiny goblins is infuriating.

Take 50% stake.

Nothing, it's a dog eat dog world, you don't brag about it with the other parents rather you silently nod in agreement and approve what he does without making it look too evident

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Nothing, it's a dog eat dog world, you don't brag about it with the other parents rather you silently nod in agreement and approve what he does without making it look too evident
how about u backhand their subhuman face (only sub4s scam) and tell them to learn some actual skills instead of brainlessly "scamming" a system based on trust.

nothing wrong with scamming multi-billion dollar corporations lol.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 21863
how about u backhand their subhuman face (only sub4s scam) and tell them to learn some actual skills instead of brainlessly "scamming" a system based on trust.
This is literally a you care you lose universe
Chad doesn't care about inkwells not getting a single crumb of pussy
Billionaires don't care about poorfags not getting a single crumb of money
Powerful people don't care about the powerless not getting a single crumb of power

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
This is literally a you care you lose universe
Chad doesn't care about inkwells not getting a single crumb of pussy
Billionaires don't care about poorfags not getting a single crumb of money
Powerful people don't care about the powerless not getting a single crumb of power
you're right if you think materialism gives you happiness. i dont.

is the 80 yo billionaire happier than the 80 year old retired clerk? idk.

I would legit be so sad idk. Like i failed in every way possible. The only crimes i wouldnt be mad would be crimes that fight for a better world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust, Respalier and Crusile