if your sub5 and keep using the redpill after knowing its over your retarded

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , ugly ass sub5
the redpill is good for most but it pisses me off when i see sub5s after trying everything to improve and shit not working for them interms of getting laid . if your doing gym for example for your own mental wellbeing or enjoyment its fine but if you do it inhopes of getting any pussy even after doing surgery , getting a good physique etc and all the improvement and still not getting pussy and continuing to take the redpill your actually retarded . if your redpilled after every single improvement and not getting laid , take the blackpill cause you actually are retarded thinking that your gonna get any bitches that way . if youve done everything in your power to be more attractive but it didnt work ropemaxx or take the black pill cause that extra improvement isnt gonna change shit.

nigga stfu everybody on here knows this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, becomingnearperfect and nuisance
4014602_1710536262477.jpeg

Attachments

• 1710536262477.jpeg
    1710536262477.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
No gymaxxing unless you're mtn at least.

Gym is cope sub 4PSL

the redpill is good for most but it pisses me off when i see sub5s after trying everything to improve and shit not working for them interms of getting laid . if your doing gym for example for your own mental wellbeing or enjoyment its fine but if you do it inhopes of getting any pussy even after doing surgery , getting a good physique etc and all the improvement and still not getting pussy and continuing to take the redpill your actually retarded . if your redpilled after every single improvement and not getting laid , take the blackpill cause you actually are retarded thinking that your gonna get any bitches that way . if youve done everything in your power to be more attractive but it didnt work ropemaxx or take the black pill cause that extra improvement isnt gonna change shit.
why dont u rope?

yea those people and people like you are the the reason this site is becoming retarted
nigga this site has always had retarded people what are you on abt

nah ion want to , ive accepted its over but i still want to live and rot so i can atleast enjoy life a lil bit
no surgeries will save u? im interested to see how attrocious your bone structure actually is, can u pm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616
no surgeries will save u? im interested to see how attrocious your bone structure actually is, can u pm?
nah i tried some surgies but shit didnt save me , if i pm you my pic is gonna end up on a blackpill slideshow on tiktok somewhere

nah i tried some surgies but shit didnt save me , if i pm you my pic is gonna end up on a blackpill slideshow on tiktok somewhere
i promise u i dont care enough to send to anyone, this is out of simple curiousity

i promise u i dont care enough to send to anyone, this is out of simple curiousity
nah imma end up as another .org meme i aint risking getting my ass humiliated

real shit , money can save sub5s sometimes tho
There’s only two currencies looks and money. The latter can help fix your sub humanity.

There’s only two currencies looks and money. The latter can help fix your sub humanity.
real , i dont got funds either so im cooked:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689

Tbh if you are a true sub 5 male (meaning looksmaxxing won't do shit), then just become a destructive person. Act like you got nothing to lose and commit the most heinous attacks amongst society. No limits fun.

Tbh if you are a true sub 5 male (meaning looksmaxxing won't do shit), then just become a destructive person. Act like you got nothing to lose and commit the most heinous attacks amongst society. No limits fun.
IMG 6092

nah i aint pulling an elliot rodger it wont change shit tbh and i wont be happy even if i do. imma just rot and accept my fate

nah i aint pulling an elliot rodger it wont change shit tbh and i wont be happy even if i do. imma just rot and accept my fate

Going elliot rodger is too easy on society. True sub 5s should become monsters like peter scully. The more anger and evil you release, the better. People need to suffer hard.

Going elliot rodger is too easy on society. True sub 5s should become monsters like peter scully.
doing anything literally wont change shit i will still be unhappy even if i take revenge best thing i can do at this point is just donate all my money when i die to sub5s in need of surgery so they dont suffer the same fate as me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll