If you're 6 2 and up (plus white) (Not Subhuman) and still a virgin then you are volcel.

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
There is no 6 2 white normie who has even been an incel, if you are 6 foot 2 normie you basically have chad treatment from women. If your ethnic then your height will just make you more scarly to women so not a halo. If you're 6-1 you're average hieght. 5-9-511 is below average, anything below that is non human.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Recessed Life, IMOGYOU and 22 others
There is no 6 2 white normie who has even been an incel, if you are 6 foot 2 normie you basically have chad treatment from women. If your ethnic then your height will just make you more scarly to women so not a halo. If you're 6-1 you're average hieght. 5-9-511 is below average, anything below that is non human.
Such fucking bullshit. Height has nothing to do with attractiveness.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, chadintraining, mogstars and 27 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, capybara, BeanletMogger and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, mogstars, Jarate and 7 others
Cope we've had quite a few 6'2+ incel guys on here like @HarrierDuBois

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Attractive faces are attractive with or without hair.
no they are not, they are health indicators for men just like good features in men's face are health indicators. Men's Height is also a genetic indicator that her kids will inheret good genes, also LMAO at saying hair don't matter in attractiveness when we have foids getting wet over any average face with the tiktok hair.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, rand anon, thereallegend and 4 others
Tfw I’m white, 6’2.5” and only had sex once and it was when I was 20 with a foid who was 31 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, JoshuaG, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
No height for your face and bad frame buddy boyo

I know so many tallfag incels irl it's not normal

Bluepillers.org

Height and size are predictors of a man's ability to gain status. It also tells a woman how good of a protector he is. Again, this has nothing to do with attractiveness.

Tfw I’m white, 6’2.5” and only had sex once and it was when I was 20 with a foid who was 31 years old.
subhuman? notice that's the one part you left out of your post

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Give me a sec.
IMG 6587

no proof he's either normie or tall or even white
For the people who saw his face he was at least MTN I remember them saying, he's white and 6'3 I think, still doesn't help with his inceldom

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, diamondbill and Corleone
For the people who saw his face he was at least MTN I remember them saying, he's white and 6'3 I think, still doesn't help with his inceldom
"for the people" yeah sounds like cope and not true.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
no they are not, they are health indicators for men just like good features in men's face are health indicators. Men's Height is also a genetic indicator that her kids will inheret good genes, also LMAO at saying hair don't matter in attractiveness when we have foids getting wet over any average face with the tiktok hair.
yeah height means nothing without good thick hair tbh,i would rather be 5'10 and thick hair then 6'3 and norwood 3

No matter your status or personality if you are tall you will always find a heightist bitch

Hair is useless and isn't a reliable indicator of health. Comparing it to facial health markers is retarded.

Those guys are facially attractive. It's not muh hair.

Tall height isn't an indicator of good genes, lmao. Quite the contrary, actually.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thereallegend
Hair is useless and isn't a reliable indicator of health. Comparing it to facial health markers is retarded.

Those guys are facially attractive. It's not muh hair.

Tall height isn't an indicator of good genes, lmao. Quite the contrary, actually.

"quite the contrary actually"🤓 yeah bro im sure women are reading this very obsecure study and have closed off tall men! while you say that let me ask are brown eyes more attracting then light eyes? studys say light eyes are a mutation so obviously foids will berepulsed by them!

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Nonsense.
Idr where exactly but i saw a video of an unattractive super tall guy with a short gf, This type of women fetish tall men becouse they know thier genes are trash

Idr where exactly but i saw a video of an unattractive super tall guy with a short gf, This type of women fetish tall men becouse they know thier genes are trash
you see it all the times, tall mfers with girls.

"quite the contrary actually"🤓 yeah bro im sure women are reading this very obsecure study and have closed off tall men! while you say that let me ask are brown eyes more attracting then light eyes? studys say light eyes are a mutation so obviously foids will berepulsed by them!
It isn't obscure. It's genetic data. The data is as scientific as it can get.

Tall height = more health complications = bad genes. So, you are completely wrong to associate 6'2"+ height with good genes.

It isn't obscure. It's genetic data. The data is as scientific as it can get.

Tall height = more health complications = bad genes. So, you are completely wrong to associate 6'2"+ height with good genes.
and like i said no matter what "genetic data" 🤓 comes out, women will continue to see it as a sign of good genes, whether it's actually good genes is irelevent.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
and like i said no matter what "genetic data" 🤓 comes out, women will continue to see it as a sign of good genes, whether it's actually good genes is irelevent.
Wrong. Women's evolved psychology tells them tall height is a marker of bad genes, hence me and other tall men on this forum suffering from inceldom.

Wrong. Women's evolved psychology tells them tall height is a marker of bad genes, hence me and other tall men on this forum suffering from inceldom as a 192cm tall man.
Nice troll attempt lil bro

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
quel ragazzo e ritardato

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
this is white brah coping 101

white women do not feel a need to maintain whiteness

a whiet brah regardless of height can be incel

this is white brah coping 101

white women do not feel a need to maintain whiteness

a whiet brah regardless of height can be incel
cope, JBW is legit if you're tall

Cope nigga

@anthony111553 get on discord and rate me rn