If you're 6 2 and up (plus white) (Not Subhuman) and still a virgin then you are volcel.

Keep coping manlet. I have refuted your BS post.
"manlet" your literally a coping manlet trying to debunk the heightpill, no one thinks your tall and weight greycel.

"manlet" your literally a coping manlet trying to debunk the heightpill, no one thinks your tall and weight greycel.
How is 192cm manlet? I think Jimmy's forgotten to take his medication.

Haha, you don't even have a basic understanding of biology. 🤣

JoinedJan 14, 2024

you have 0 knowledge

taller men are perceived as more attractive than shorter men, if you are mtn+ and 6'2+ (white) and still a virgin you either have brain problems or you are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and anthony111553
But non white women do.
white women don't feel a need to "maintain whiteness" cause even if they're racist in dating JBW won't work cause all the attractives white men are still going them.

JoinedJan 14, 2024

you have 0 knowledge

taller men are perceived as more attractive than shorter men, if you are mtn+ and 6'2+ (white) and still a virgin you either have brain problems or you are retarded
Height and size are predictors of a man's ability to gain status. It also tells a woman how good of a protector he is. Again, this has nothing to do with attractiveness.

I never claimed that I was a virgin. It is, in fact, you who's the virgin.

complete cope ive seen dudes my height (5'7) both in LA (hedonism central) and UK with dates

Nah. It's big dick plus pretty face.

complete cope ive seen dudes my height (5'7) both in LA (hedonism central) and UK with dates
how does that have anything to do with what i said.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Height and size are predictors of a man's ability to gain status. It also tells a woman how good of a protector he is. Again, this has nothing to do with attractiveness.

I neverc claimed that I was a virgin. It is, in fact, you who's the virgin.

I never said you were a virgin, I was giving a example, so i'm guessing you are projecting, incel.

and if women are attracted to taller men how does it have nothing to do with attractiveness?

you make no sense boomer

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
There is no 6 2 white normie who has even been an incel, if you are 6 foot 2 normie you basically have chad treatment from women. If your ethnic then your height will just make you more scarly to women so not a halo. If you're 6-1 you're average hieght. 5-9-511 is below average, anything below that is non human.
My friend is 6 4 at 15 but has somian build and Somalian skull

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and gr34ter
I never said you were a virgin, I was giving a example, so i'm guessing you are projecting, incel.
And you aren't incel. Give me a break.

and if women are attracted to taller men how does it have nothing to do with attractiveness?
They aren't ATTRACTED to taller height. Whether someone is good looking or not has all to do with their facial attractiveness. Height is a predictor of fighting ability and has NOTHING to do with attractiveness.

They aren't ATTRACTED to taller height. Whether someone is good looking or not has all to do with their facial attractiveness. Height is a predictor of fighting ability and has NOTHING to do with attractiveness.
cope harder

• +1
by this logic is dimorphism just a predictor of fighting ability and has nothing to do with attractiveness

by this logic is dimorphism just a predictor of fighting ability and has nothing to do with attractiveness
Dimorphism doesn't inherently make a face attractive. It's facial symmetry that does.

no, im not

YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT ATTRACTIVENESS MEANS, YOU HAVE BRAIN ISSUES.

HEIGHT IS A PREDICTOR OF FIGHTING ABILITY? SO HOW COME I HAVE WON AGAINST PEOPLE UP TO 3 INCHES TALLER THAN ME.

HOW COME I HAVE SEEN A 178cm polish guy win in a fight against a 195cm netherlands guy ?????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and jflsnowdzz
YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT ATTRACTIVENESS MEANS, YOU HAVE BRAIN ISSUES.
Brad Pitt's face whether it's morphed onto a 4'6" or 5'11" body is still attractive. An ugly face on a 6'4" or 5'4" body is still unattractive regardless of the height.

Height in and of itself doesn't make someone attractive. You are the one who's too low intelligence to comprehend what's being said.

HEIGHT IS A PREDICTOR OF FIGHTING ABILITY? SO HOW COME I HAVE WON AGAINST PEOPLE UP TO 3 INCHES TALLER THAN ME.
Haha, 3 inches is nothing, retard.

Dimorphism doesn't inherently make a face attractive. It's facial symmetry that does.
symmetry wouldnt purely make a face attractive. you could be a normie and have a symmetrical face but it wouldnt beat the chadlite who has asymmetrical features:

There is no 6 2 white normie who has even been an incel, if you are 6 foot 2 normie you basically have chad treatment from women. If your ethnic then your height will just make you more scarly to women so not a halo. If you're 6-1 you're average hieght. 5-9-511 is below average, anything below that is non human.
what about autism

I am 6'1 Turkish.I am even lighter than the guy on my avi and i can't get MTB+ women.

welll im subhuman

symmetry wouldnt purely make a face attractive
Nope. Symmetry is the primary thing that makes a face attractive.

could be a normie and have a symmetrical face
Normies don't have symmetrical faces hence the term 'normie' which means average person.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Nope. Symmetry is the primary thing that makes a face attractive.

Normies don't have symmetrical face hence the term 'normie' which means average person.
that's not how it works retard