If you're 6 2 and up (plus white) (Not Subhuman) and still a virgin then you are volcel.

Haha, 3 inches is nothing, retard.

????? if he has 3 inches reach over me, longer legs... its nothing?? are you stupid? again 0 knowledge in fighting too, seems like you like to talk about things you have no clue about.

Brad Pitt's face whether it's morphed onto a 4'6" or 5'11" body is still attractive. An ugly face on a 6'4" or 5'4" body is still unattractive regardless of the height.

Height in and of itself doesn't make someone attractive. You are the one who's too low intelligence to comprehend what's being said.

we are talking about overall attractiveness you retard.

do you think women would go for a 5'4 htn face or a 6'3 mtn ?

your brain fried or what?

?? if he has 3 inches reach over me, longer legs... its nothing?? are you stupid? again 0 knowledge in fighting too, seems like you like to talk about things you have no clue about
3 inches is nothing. You are legit retarded, kid.

even in the tallest countries in the world a legit 6'1 barefoot is above average. If ur 6'1 white normie and incel you have to be mentally retarded

3 inches is nothing. You are legit retarded, kid.

yeah you are right, im mistaken bro, if I am 5'10, with 6' reach fighting against a 6'1 with 6'3 reach and longer legs, I totally have the advantadge bro...

we are talking about overall attractiveness you retard.

do you think women would go for a 5'4 htn face or a 6'3 mtn ?

your brain fried or what?
Overall attractiveness is dictated by facial attractiveness. It has nothing to do with bone length and fighting ability.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
yeah you are right, im mistaken bro, if I am 5'10, with 6' reach fighting against a 6'1 with 6'3 reach and longer legs, I totally have the advantadge bro...
The disadvantage isn't significant, it isn't even worth mentioning but you're a shit fighter so every minor thing matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
the reach and height copers on this forum are absolutely hilarious. No 3 inches of reach and height will not do shit for you if you are facing a person who actually trains and you don't

the reach and height copers on this forum are absolutely hilarious. No 3 inches of reach and height will not do shit for you if you are facing a person who actually trains and you don't
A shit person is shit whether he trains or doesn't.

Ofc not retard, I was talking about tournaments, i don't know where you go the idea it was a guy who trained vs a guy who didn't train

The disadvantage isn't significant, it isn't even worth mentioning but you're a shit fighter so every minor thing matters.

yeah bro of course, sorry you are the professional you know everything

Overall attractiveness is dictated by facial attractiveness. It has nothing to do with bone length and fighting ability.
Bullshit. People are attracted to visual cues which signify things like fighting ability or genetic quality. Do you believe people are attracted to the literal fact of tall = high fighting success? That doesn't happen.

Nope. Symmetry is the primary thing that makes a face attractive.
Nothing in that link says symmetry is the primary driver of attractiveness. Only that its a preferred feature (duh).

Bullshit. People are attracted to visual cues which signify things like fighting ability or genetic quality. Do you believe people are attracted to the literal fact of tall = high fighting success? That doesn't happen.
Wrong. Fighting ability doesn't make someone attractive 'sexy.' If this was the case, gymcels of all heights would be doing the best with women.

When women are selecting for a partner, they assess their fighting ability via muscle development and height. If a man is lacking in this regard, the female may completely reject him. Again, this has nothing to do with attractiveness.

Nothing in that link says symmetry is the primary driver of attractiveness. Only that its a preferred feature (duh).
'As facial symmetry is considered a critical factor in attractiveness,'

You've just made an arse of yourself.

'As facial symmetry is considered a critical factor in attractiveness,'

You've just made an arse of yourself.
This doesn't mean primary, lol. And more than one feature can be critical for attractiveness.

Wrong. Fighting ability doesn't make someone attractive 'sexy.' If this was the case, gymcels of all heights would be doing the best with women.

When women are selecting for a partner, they assess their fighting ability via muscle development and height. If a man is lacking in this regard, the female may completely reject him. Again, this has nothing to do with attractiveness.
Nobody is assessing anything. There is no proof that women have to "assess" features in order to find them attractive. Its a visual cue like any other feature, lol.

Lets be real, dolichomorphic bodies simply look better, the same way symmetrical faces do.

This doesn't mean primary, lol. And more than one feature can be critical for attractiveness.
The face is what makes someone attractive or not. So, symmetry being critical for facial attractiveness makes it the primary driver for overrall attractiveness.

The face is what makes someone attractive or not.
No. Tall body = sexually appealing. Being faced by someone a foot taller than you always has an instantaneous effect on you, in the case of women it is one of arousal.
So, symmetry being critical for facial attractiveness makes it the primary driver for overrall attractiveness.
Symmetry might a critical factor for attractiveness doesn't make it the primary one. There can be many critical factors for attractiveness and your link only examined and studied facial symmetry. That's one extremely bold fucking claim youre making there, which has not been proven yet.

@whiteislandpill jfl

there r 6'3+ dudes who r rotting on is.

not true height means nothing

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
5-9-511 is below average
The blackpill has destroyed my psyche so hard that when I get called "below average height" I get a genuine dopamine spike