If you’re 6’2+ you don’t need to touch a weight

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
unless your face is disgusting, at that height all u need to be is lean for the rest of life and you’re chilling, of course being jacked will be a bonus but gymcelling is not as important for you like it is for manlets

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, angelo, Deleted member 29581 and 14 others
Dont mind me im doing this for stress relief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Armand, TB1997 and 1 other person
If only this were true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, agoostis, Sonny Black and 6 others
If I had fully leaned out before touching a weight I’d be 55kg at 6’2” and have like 9 inch arms.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
Lifting heavy weights is very satisfying. But I guess you are talking about building muscle to cope.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 29670
"You dont have to touch weight bro if you are 6'2+"....for that shit to work you need 6+psl face...otherwise you get smoked by competition of same height who sleep in gym

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Sonny Black and SoutherSoldier
Cope, if ure tall and skinny (like someone I know) ure just perceived as a pole. Gymmax is the base in 2023, its like reaching level 0 to level 1

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, SoutherSoldier, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
If only this were true
why do we allow retards like this to give advice or knowledge on this website, there should be a private section and the only pepole that should give life/looks advice are the one confirmed to be good about a topic (aka tall guy only talk about height benefits etcv etc etc)

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and cytoplasm
why do we allow retards like this to give advice or knowledge on this website, there should be a private section and the only pepole that should give life/looks advice are the one confirmed to be good about a topic (aka tall guy only talk about height benefits etcv etc etc)
Yeah its usually manlets who think being 6'2+ means automatic giga smv regardless of face and body whilst plenty if ugly tallcels rot

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, SidharthTheSlayer, SoutherSoldier and 1 other person
If anyone benefits the most from gymcelling, its tallfags lol

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, Deleted member 27472, Tallman and 2 others
Braindead take. A tall muscular man is imposing a tall lankley is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, LooksOrDeath and SoutherSoldier
Yeah its usually manlets who think being 6'2+ means automatic giga smv regardless of face and body whilst plenty if ugly tallcels rot
Ethnic tallcels rot* FTFY

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and exo
oh its there guys!

the daily greycel height vs face vs body thread

KYS you utter subhuman

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, SoutherSoldier and Deleted member 27472
oh its there guys!

the daily greycel height vs face vs body thread

KYS you utter subhuman
post must of struck a nerve in your little manlet body

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
when girls say tall they imagine:
tall skinny guy with actaully SUPER GOOD frame and the skinny isn't atcually skinny, they mean BEING LEAN ATHLETIC, aka have some muscles but still being skinny, alongside good hair and skin etc

OR they imagine a tall muscular guy with huge frame too

jfl if u think they imagine ur average anorexic lanklet

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
when girls say tall they imagine:
tall skinny guy with actaully SUPER GOOD frame and the skinny isn't atcually skinny, they mean BEING LEAN ATHLETIC, aka have some muscles but still being skinny, alongside good hair and skin etc

OR they imagine a tall muscular guy with huge frame too

jfl if u think they imagine ur average anorexic lanklet
Yeah jfl

post must of struck a nerve in your little manlet body
nope

im not 6‘2, i lift and i love it

i just hate the muhh gym is useless cope. if ur lazy faggot ass doesnt want to lift, stop trying to convince others that its worthless

unless your face is disgusting, at that height all u need to be is lean for the rest of life and you’re chilling, of course being jacked will be a bonus but gymcelling is not as important for you like it is for manlets
Sir, I need to inform you that you are retarded.
IMG 1674

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 17735
nah, if youre skinny af and no muscle DYEL, height alone is not enough. you need a decent base, nothing extreme just look a bit atheltic with some muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Broo stfu u always need muscles

Younger girls might find u cute if ur skinny but thats it

nope

im not 6‘2, i lift and i love it

i just hate the muhh gym is useless cope. if ur lazy faggot ass doesnt want to lift, stop trying to convince others that its worthless
never said it’s worthless retard, just said lifting isn’t mandatory if you are blessed genetically at that height, you can achieve an athletic body without lifting there’s various other exercises out there, this post isn’t for gymfag manlets like you, keep coping bum, no matter how much you bench you will never be taken seriously by girls due to your subhuman height, even teenagers will heightmog when you walk by 😂

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
never said it’s worthless retard, just said lifting isn’t mandatory if you are blessed genetically at that height, you can achieve an athletic body without lifting there’s various other exercises out there, this post isn’t for gymfag manlets like you, keep coping bum, no matter how much you bench you will never be taken seriously by girls due to your subhuman height, even teenagers will heightmog when you walk by 😂
i certainly 100% face, body and life mog you retard

i date the same gymcelled htb for 7 years and had a lot of girls on the side but keep coping about the only thing you have (height)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
i certainly 100% face, body and life mog you retard

i date the same gymcelled htb for 7 years and had a lot of girls on the side but keep coping about the only thing you have (height)
you got 13000 posts and have been rotting here for 4 years, you don’t lifemog anyone on this forum pal, also your girl has a lot of guys on the side as well, she gets blacked by Tyrone and his goons on a weekly basis.

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 17735
you got 13000 posts and have been rotting here for 4 years, you don’t lifemog anyone on this forum pal, also your girl has a lot of guys on the side as well, she gets blacked by Tyrone and his goons on a weekly basis.
being on this forum mainly while at work cuz i dont have a lot to do.

my gf talks about marrying and making kids on a daily basis for the last 4-5 years

yes i 100% lifemog you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735

Actually insane to be that fcking dellusional

As long as you're framemogging bones wise you don't need to gymcel

Water, next

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

my gf talks about marrying and making kids on a daily basis for the last 4-5 years

yes i 100% lifemog you
ok whatever you say buddy just don’t be surprised when those kids come out black

ok whatever you say buddy just don’t be surprised when those kids come out black
i wont i wont

but you shouldnt be surprised if your height cope wont get you anywhere IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
Confirmed retards shouldn't be allowed to start threads like this.

You don't need to touch it at any height.

FACE FRAME HEIGHT HAIR

this shit isn't fucking rocket science lmfao

yes i 100% lifemog you
face pic or ban

• JFL
Reactions: buflek