If Youre Not An Acnecel, Should You Still Use Tret?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
I bought tret since this forum loves to sing its praises. But I cleared my acne months ago.

Is tret the best thing out there?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
I bought tret since this forum loves to sing its praises. But I cleared my acne months ago.

Is tret the best thing out there?
imo yeah, because it builds collagen overtime. my advice is, yeah its good for longtime but keep in mind that it may nuke fat pads and also give that weird glow.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and Deleted member 60975
  • +1
Reactions: AySab
imo yeah, because it builds collagen overtime. my advice is, yeah its good for longtime but keep in mind that it may nuke fat pads and also give that weird glow.
What’s the bad side of nuking fat pads

can you explain? im not very famiiar
I might be able to spare fat pads idk im asian

weird? glowing is good?
yeah the fat pads apparently go away when using tretinoin. just try to increase collagen thru hydrolysed collagen, vitamin C and sunscreen usage to minimise this effect. I currently have not experienced this yet as im only into my 4month of usage but, keep that in mind as the effects can be substantial.

I personally don't really like the skin glowing effect, but some people do and it does bring a lot of compliments so it might be a looksmax instead of a looksmin.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane
What’s the bad side of nuking fat pads
The fat pads from the infraorbitals, chin and supraorbitals are all very important for looks and aesthetics.

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane