If you're not getting a haircut every month (medium hair) or every 2 weeks (short hair), you're not even trying to look good

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
since it'll look sloppy beyond that

only time you don't really need a haircut is if you're growing long hair or you're waiting to grow it out for a certain style

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 18522 and Trilogy

only time you don't really need a haircut is if you're growing long hair or you're waiting to grow it out for a certain style
I need a haircut constantly I literally go from LTN to HTN/borderline Chadlite with a haircut. Shit literally transforms me from invisible to IOIs wherever I go. And all it is is cos my hairstyle over grows very fast and my facial hair grows out fast making me look like a peasant caveman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and House Lannister
Just get a haircut bro.

I need a haircut constantly I literally go from LTN to HTN/borderline Chadlite with a haircut. Shit literally transforms me from invisible to IOIs wherever I go. And all it is is cos my hairstyle over grows very fast and my facial hair grows out fast making me look like a peasant caveman.

I believe it

it's not even just about the hair

it can change the dimensions of your skull off, if you hair is growing too far in one direction

blacks need a haircut every 1-2 weeks

I cut my own hair.

currently going to grow it out a little though as you have to re-dye it too frequently if it's short and it's annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Cliff_Lee
I cut my own hair.

currently going to grow it out a little though as you have to re-dye it too frequently if it's short and it's annoying.
why do you dye your hair? are you ginger?

why do you dye your hair? are you ginger?
natural blonde, doing an experiment for the forum of the appeal of light vs dark hair.

I get a taper every 3 weeks

I cut hair by myself once every 3 months or so. At least I'm saving $

i'm growing out my hair

ok what if I'm black
us blacks need to cut our hair more often, like every 2-3 weeks.

white guys and asians can get away with once a month

us blacks need to cut our hair more often, like every 2-3 weeks.

white guys and asians can get away with once a month
you're black?

bruh I haven't cut my shit in like a month I should get waves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
excessive grooming is a subhuman trait

one haircut in 2 months is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
excessive grooming is a subhuman trait

one haircut in 2 months is more than enough
I agree with this but haircuts are important, in my culture people just go to their family shop and get their face and hair cut every 2 weeks or so.

It's like that in Turkyie and the Middle East/North Africa as well, idk about the rest of the Balkans

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
I agree with this but haircuts are important, in my culture people just go to their family shop and get their face and hair cut every 2 weeks or so.

It's like that in Turkyie and the Middle East/North Africa as well, idk about the rest of the Balkans

depends on the individual. i look so fucking amazing that there's no hairstyle that could ruin the impression, so i'm not rushing it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
depends on the individual. i look so fucking amazing that there's no hairstyle that could ruin the impression, so i'm not rushing it
Most humble RL moment.

over the top haircuts are extremely subhuman and tryhard. its really just you dont want to come off as under groomed.

ofc face is king as long as you aren't balding

• +1
After Every 10 month i shave my head off and never go to barbers.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
elaborate haircuts are cringe and haircuts in general is a scam. just buy a shaver yourself, use a guard on top, then shave the sides and fade it up. i never spend more than 10 minutes cutting my own hair.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
No haircut for my norwood 3

Haircut makes me look like a different person brutal that my hair grows incredibly fast and that I’m not bothered to pay 1000 pounds for one every 2 weeks

This mogs every skin fade low class short haircut cope

Attachments

• IMG_9281.png
    IMG_9281.png
    362.7 KB · Views: 0
hair too long it'll get sticky if he goes a week without showering, leaving oil stain on his bed, and he uses products like a feminized gay man.

I get a fade every 3 weeks