If you're not gymcelling yet

no gym for my 18" shoulders

Daily reminder
11157534_1573960036216580_4965079231489000903_o.png.jpg

Small framed bitch, you probably look like a pencil. Wannabe Chico lookin ass, "muh lean body"
Chico is pretty gymcelled too, so their point is even more idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3045, DidntRead and SquareChinOrDeath
jfl @ non gymcelled for not bloatmaxxxing with mk677 and taking lgd4033 for free lean gains with no side effects
j f l

Gymcels are some of the funniest people I’ve ever seen. I have a couple on Snapchat and their whole life evolves around the gym. A bunch of coping men jfl
Why not let them cope though? Every incel needs a good cope.

when i went to the gym (only for 3 months), i saw 1 GL guy, and he was young and fresh faced

all the adults look worn out, expired and defeated

imagine paying to suck the life out of you lmao

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
It's only a life changer if you have good bones hidden in there. But atleast you are less depressed now than while you are rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead
no gym for you face

both have well above averge faces and great genetics to look good with big musle mass
Jeff seid has average face? Are you kidding me?

You need gym just to break someone's nose

Even if your manlet, if ur buff majority of population wont mess with you because you can break their nose and leave them with a few scars.

If ur short and scrawny, everyone will feel superior to you and bully you to no end, even lanklets

What nonsense. Are you guys talking about how hitting the gym is cope? Also ok lachowski lmfaoo but dude has gym pics in his instagram and he is low bf. For everyone else hitting the gym will have a lot of benefits including mental side effects considering this forum is literally suifuel. Let me make this simpler if you aren't Lachowski or Gandy even small improvements are kinda nice to have. Also I don't exercise but I had more approaches when I was exercising then now when I'm not. Surely it's the same face.

small improvements are kinda nice to have
they do shit if you're face is below 6psl mayby 5 psl with 6'5 and god tier frame. Gymceling is good if you have good frame and musle insertions, unless you're ogremaxing for yourself (even less chances for jb's)

they do shit if you're face is below 6psl mayby 5 psl with 6'5 and god tier frame. Gymceling is good if you have good frame and musle insertions, unless you're ogremaxing for yourself (even less chances for jb's)
I'm below 6 PSL and neither do I have a large frame of 6' 5, I'm 5'10. And I've noticed that having that extra bit of definiton on shoulders, back and low BF makes a noticabale amount of difference.

I'm below 6 PSL and neither do I have a large frame of 6' 5, I'm 5'10. And I've noticed that having that extra bit of definiton on shoulders, back and low BF makes a noticabale amount of difference.
Females throw themselfs at you?

Females throw themselfs at you?

In HS pretty much. Really hot girl asked me to be her bf. First day of high school girl approached me and asked me to know who I am. Then another pretty girl would sit with me. Lots of examples like this. After that the mechanics changed but I've noticed a difference between low bf, and decent definition of muscle versus without. But I guess that's why we're here to crack this.

In HS pretty much. Really hot girl asked me to be her bf. First day of high school girl approached me and asked me to know who I am. Then another pretty girl would sit with me. Lots of examples like this. After that the mechanics changed but I've noticed a difference between low bf, and decent definition of muscle versus without. But I guess that's why we're here to crack this.
definition of musles in t shirt or jacket? It's your face buddyboyo. Jfl at thinking that musles make you attractive. Only thing that does matter is low bf which you can get without gymceling.

Big difference in facial fat after adding cardio.

Gym is not cope gents.

Last edited:
i dont have to i twinkmaxx

Tell that to my slay count
Inb4 you're tall and white
No foids for your bloated body, cuck
What a faggot.
Try being a manlet you fucking slimeball