(Ignore my first post) sorry for bad English. Improving my side and front profile

N

Nca

Iron
Hey guys. I been really anxious about my looks lately. Well I mean for big part of my teenage years. Let's get to the point
You'll see that my side profile is bad. I mean really bad. When I'm smile the upper cheeks of my face push toward my nose making it look weird. I just don't know how to fix it. And my front profile. It's probably better than my side but still. Idk because of what but my smile lines so prominent. It's make me look like mix between a grandpa and child. I just don't know what to do. I been workout for the past year (still not consistent) and been dieting for a while now. I just don't know why tho. I mean maybe because I'm Just ugly or some shit but it's just like. Sometimes when I look to the mirror I felt confident. But when I see refection of my face in my family cars everything falls apart. I know it's probably because lighting or some shit that idk but my smile lines. Baggy eyes and just general my face. Make me look more older than my age. Sometimes girl at my school calls me a Mister and shit. (Not in the good way) and it's making me anxious. I been using retinol. For long time now. But for now I change to glycolic acid. (I have chicken skin) but still it's just didn't what I expected. Guys I know that volofiline or something like that could help me but. I'm poor okay. And I don't want to burden my family just because my "insecurity" but still I'm human. I keep myself thinking that I don't care what people's think but that's not the truth. I fucking hate when people stare at me. Even though they probably just glaring. I fucking hate it when I'm doing something people just start staring at me. But I know that they probably doesn't care but it's just my mind and my mindset keep telling me two different thing at one another. It's like they battling or some shit. Back to topic
So yeah I been just thinking how to improve myself without any expensive stuff or some hardmaxxing. I want to change what I could. And just hope for better for what I couldn't. So please give any thoughts that will helps me change for better or worse. Thank you.
IMG 20231224 WA0016
IMG 20231224 WA0014

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-000307.png
    Screenshot_20231210-000307.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Mezo103
Can't make this shit up

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Mewing