I'll never succeed

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I'll never lose my virginity and make a post here about it, earning respect and acceptance from this forum.

Despite my efforts, fasting, lifting, mastering bass, mastering guitar, playing in a band, doing live shows, graduating frist from my class with honors, the only thing i got was a fat chick trying to manipulate me into being her online facebook pet.

I'm 24 yo virgin and in my whole life only 1 girl showed sexual interest in me but she was unattractive sadly. Thats life for sub 8 men, you will most likely have 1 girl at best like you and if you are not into her, that sux cause you ll probably never had another chance.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, HighTGymcel and Over
what do u look like

Whats your PSL and height? Post pics?

Last edited:
I’m here with u buddy boyo, all we can do is just do things that’ll make us happy (not harming others obviously) and enjoy the ride

Giphy 5

Double message

send pic bro

Bro believe me unless youre 8 psl its not getting better girls can be so fucking picky

I'll never lose my virginity and make a post here about it, earning respect and acceptance from this forum.
didnt u make a post about how u fucked ur oneitis?

Cope until it's time to rope

Bro believe me unless youre 8 psl its not getting better girls can be so fucking picky

yeah true, and if you are sub 8 you need an basurd amount of luck which is even less less probable than being 8+