I'll probably be able to get to 1500 ng/dl test naturally, need an advice on testmaxxing stack

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Currently I have 1170 ng/dl test, with no supplementation paired with deficit in ferrum and vitamin D and too high prolactin.

I'll lower my prolactin by taking P5P supplement, SAMe supplement and vit E. By lowering prolactin my T levels should rise too.

I'll obviously take loads of D3+K2 to pump up levels to a decent amount. Boron, Fish oil, Quertecin and ZMA complex too

Next thing to do is fix my sleep regimen and go to bed at 11 PM

Any other advise?

Mirin t levels. How do u feel on a day to day basis? I think mine is on the lower end

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Currently I have 1170 ng/dl test, with no supplementation paired with deficit in ferrum and vitamin D and too high prolactin.

I'll lower my prolactin by taking P5P supplement, SAMe supplement and vit E. By lowering prolactin my T levels should rise too.

I'll obviously take loads of D3+K2 to pump up levels to a decent amount. Boron, Fish oil, Quertecin and ZMA complex too

Next thing to do is fix my sleep regimen and go to bed at 11 PM

Any other advise?
@AlexBrown84

Hows your experience with lowering prolactin?

Mirin t levels. How do u feel on a day to day basis? I think mine is on the lower end
My mood changes ridiculously, I am overly agressive for no reason. Thats it pretty much it

• +1
Reactions: marek937
btw before testing my T levels I also thought they are gonna be low :lul:

• +1
My mood changes ridiculously, I am overly agressive for no reason. Thats it pretty much it
Yeah i feel this way too. Im impatient, often get angry at little things but otherwise im very calm

Yeah i feel this way too. Im impatient, often get angry at little things but otherwise im very calm
it could mean that you are high estrogen + low T too

• +1
How is your libido? Like how often do you get a boner how desperate are you to fuck

How is your libido? Like how often do you get a boner how desperate are you to fuck
i get a boner every time I see a girl I rly want to fuck. Happens like every week or so. In that case I straight up go and approach them

• +1
i get a boner every time I see a girl I rly want to fuck. Happens like every week or so. In that case I straight up go and approach them
That's it? Thats an libido of someone with 500ng/dl

I am pretty selective in women tbh, not desperate

• +1
fuck what is your lifestyle like? how old are you? im 14 but i have signs of low test, skinnyfat and gyno in my left breast. can you give me advice?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
fuck what is your lifestyle like? how old are you? im 14 but i have signs of low test, skinnyfat and gyno in my left breast. can you give me advice?
I think its just genetics for me. You are so lucky to find PSL at young age you can completely change your life by pubertymaxxing

check out BOTB

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh and IAMNOTANINCEL
@AlexBrown84

Hows your experience with lowering prolactin?
He increases other men's prolactins by sucking on their nipples

• JFL
Reactions: gravlek, GuyFromSingapore and nitesik
I think its just genetics for me. You are so lucky to find PSL at young age you can completely change your life by pubertymaxxing

check out BOTB
Another blackpill is T levels is genetic.