im 24 in december, never worked, no qualifications besides 1 C in Chemistry

ive never worked a day in my life. im beyond help. looks are everything, they're the only reason i dropped out of school. HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least both my parents own the mortgages on their shithole houses. neonatal meningitis turned me into a retard

Holy fuck I never wanna end up like this your a cautionary of things to avoid

I'm not sure anybody can. Some people are too non-nt to ever fit in but i wouldn't class myself as such an individual. I'm non-nt but can fit in and not make things awkward in social situations. Conversing with my peers would do me a lot of good but it has to be with friendly people who are hard to come by these days. A lot of bad apples who will single you out if they detect you're even slightly different.
I'm not saying I'm a positive person or have a healthy mindset because I'd say I'm despondent and have generally given up on life. Your experiences determine whether you have a positive or negative mindset and in my case where I've gone through my adult life with a significant amount of bad experiences, it's no surprise I come off as a negative individual.

Too many regrets and disappointment in how things turned out for me. I wish things were different and my message to OP was that things don't get better, you have to really try your best to change things around or you'll end up like me, a depressed husk of a "man".

I can relate to OP because i was him 3 years ago and made no effort to change my circumstances. I'm not saying i would have been successful in doing so but you have to try. He's 24 and in 3 years he can completely change his life.
@tents you're not gonna like where this path leads. The UK is brutal for subhumans, i get it. However, you should try to change.
i can barely do foundation maths no way i could code professionally

Holy fuck I never wanna end up like this your a cautionary of things to avoid
it's very difficult, you need all the stars to align like non-nt, subhuman truecel-tier looks, bad personality (cluster B traits), brain damage and average-low IQ, it's fate for people like that, but very few people are like this

it's very difficult, you need all the stars to align like non-nt, subhuman truecel-tier looks, bad personality (cluster B traits), brain damage and average-low IQ, it's fate for people like that, but very few people are like this

I have autism so I struggle to keep a job it's a living hell hole but I got a job currently

I have autism so I struggle to keep a job it's a living hell hole but I got a job currently
you probs aint craniofacially deformed.

impossible to find a job in office. In my country there is 6 job offers on support and 8 on testing JFL. 40 million inhabitants country @St.TikTokcel
I can't even pass an interview if HR is a woman. Sometimes they look visibly disappointed when they first see me -the same kind of face girls made when I went on blind dates. I only have this job because I got employed remotely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18879
I can't even pass an interview if HR is a woman. Sometimes they look visibly disappointed when they first see me -the same kind of face girls made when I went on blind dates. I only have this job because I got employed remotely.
remote employment mogs me

No Pussy and No Respect = No work

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, rand anon, GetShrekt and 2 others
its all about beliefs...

People my age are getting married, getting careers, and shit.

I’m ashamed of myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, rand anon, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
People my age are getting married, getting careers, and shit.

I’m ashamed of myself
could've been me if i wasnt hideously deformed, autistic and brain damaged at birth. but normies will gaslight me into thinking my failures are a result of laziness instead of predeterminism

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Bushman and HerpDerpson
these kind of jobs, which are oversaturated with normies who wanna manage to work as easy as possible (basically entire IT and finance), are based on looks purely. Muh curries gonna steal our jobs theory is complete cope as they are used as free coding source while tall white/whitepassing HTNs+ do nothing as scrummasters, UX, PM and rest of these useless shit like HR, Backoffice, marketing

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, HerpDerpson and St.TikTokcel
these kind of jobs, which are oversaturated with normies who wanna manage to work as easy as possible (basically entire IT and finance), are based on looks purely. Muh curries gonna steal our jobs theory is complete cope as they are used as free coding source while tall white/whitepassing HTNs+ do nothing as scrummasters, UX, PM and rest of these useless shit like HR, Backoffice, marketing
retard

could've been me if i wasnt hideously deformed, autistic and brain damaged at birth. but normies will gaslight me into thinking my failures are a result of laziness instead of predeterminism
Find a femcel bro women are pretty disgusting especially aspies it’s not over

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 18879
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
HTN+ is living life on anime romcom mode
being HTN facially and HTN in height (>188cm) is living life on an easy mode. You can basically get job based on your looks level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
ive never worked a day in my life. im beyond help. looks are everything, they're the only reason i dropped out of school. HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least both my parents own the mortgages on their shithole houses. neonatal meningitis turned me into a retard
Working some basement job will lead you no where, all good paying jobs require education, years of experience, NT, Looks, etc.

I don't have any of that, I probably have to do something in GTA for a shit ton of money or find a way to long-term NEET (alone +resources), Making money other ways is nearly impossible, without Looks, IQ/Luck, Low inhib, you could be like a redditard and save 10% of your workbux hoping you will retire at age 60, but that shit is literal pennies if you have sub-par job.

Why would anyone tell you how to make money? Unless it makes more money for them? Why would making money be easy? If it was nobody would be a dumb slave. They don't want you to retire they raised the retirement age, they don't want you own land, they will just inflate housing prices and up property taxes,

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Deleted member 18879
Not having money is hella depressing though.

What do you even do all day?

u failed all your other gcses?

Haha I found always pretty funny when movies series and shit portray physically ill people as ''Strong, independent, willing'' meanwhile we all rot and hate every single second of our pathetic existence.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
When I was out for dinner with family, i slipped and told my father I could never go into sales because I'm not 6'4+, he gaslit me in response

• JFL
i didnt do them. i wouldve probably failed maths tho i was good at written tings tho predicted b-a
so what's the c in chemistry from

When I was out for dinner with family, i slipped and told my father I could never go into sales because I'm not 6'4+, he gaslit me in response
what'd he say? "it's about your charisma and flow son"

bro anyways whats ur life goal what do u want to do and achieve despite knowing this

bro anyways whats ur life goal what do u want to do and achieve despite knowing this
so since hand atrophy ruined any chance of me doing anything remotely enjoyable. i am not sure tbh i am lost

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
i am not sure tbh i am lost
same tbh... zero life goals, feels like HS was the final quest in this game called life :trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:

is it possible for u to follow a trades? single handed...

is it possible for u to follow a trades? single handed...
i dont want to work and provide for single mothers and immigrants tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155

Literally me except my parents are broke and I give them my neetbucks to help with rent

• So Sad
i dont want to work and provide for single mothers and immigrants tbh
if you were baltoid like some guys here you would have rotted in compulsory military service

• JFL
Hr roasties deserve the rope

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, User28823 and Deleted member 18879
if you were baltoid like some guys here you would have rotted in compulsory military service
couldn't you larp as being mentally unfit and self harm to get out of it?

I'm not sure anybody can. Some people are too non-nt to ever fit in but i wouldn't class myself as such an individual. I'm non-nt but can fit in and not make things awkward in social situations. Conversing with my peers would do me a lot of good but it has to be with friendly people who are hard to come by these days. A lot of bad apples who will single you out if they detect you're even slightly different.
I'm not saying I'm a positive person or have a healthy mindset because I'd say I'm despondent and have generally given up on life. Your experiences determine whether you have a positive or negative mindset and in my case where I've gone through my adult life with a significant amount of bad experiences, it's no surprise I come off as a negative individual.

Too many regrets and disappointment in how things turned out for me. I wish things were different and my message to OP was that things don't get better, you have to really try your best to change things around or you'll end up like me, a depressed husk of a "man".

I can relate to OP because i was him 3 years ago and made no effort to change my circumstances. I'm not saying i would have been successful in doing so but you have to try. He's 24 and in 3 years he can completely change his life.
@tents you're not gonna like where this path leads. The UK is brutal for subhumans, i get it. However, you should try to change.
Youre 27 and in 3 years you can completely change your life. Same still holds true for you

I don’t blame you. Hard to find motivation to contribute and keep going in society with bad stats and getting treated like shit + autism along with it

Is there no way to fix the hand atrophy? Ldaring without being able to use your hand sounds brutal

• +1
Youre 27 and in 3 years you can completely change your life. Same still holds true for you
Yes but now i have health issues so I'm cucked.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yes but now i have health issues so I'm cucked.
are you NEET?

btw good to see there's no 6'2ft Balkan chadlites posting on this thread ^^

based

wagecucking for surgeries is cope anyway.. and wagecucking to live alone and die alone is also ultra retarded

wagecucking is only good if u have an actual future

• +1
i worked a job for 2 hours in my life and then quit.