• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lynxress, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Glad im Not the only wizzard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, LVZZO and Kevin Logan
A normie hiding under hair and bodyfat. It’s kind of his own fault imo. He’s aged a lot better than his peers, no woman = no stress

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Lynxress, Pikabro and 2 others
Someone drop the looksmax world on this guy, he can ascend hard

Fuck no,he should of done that himself that nigga is 35 and never lost weight

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Fuck no,he should of done that himself that nigga is 35 and never lost weight
Yeh it’s kind of dumb to complain when u never atleast tried softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and mike21
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Lynxress, LVZZO and 1 other person
people like him can never ascend. his habits are set in stone. he cannot alter himself to fit a certain physiognomy, regardless of physical change. it’s sad. thus ascension before 25 is paramount.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, LVZZO and ShowerMaxxing
people like him can never ascend. his habits are set in stone. he cannot alter himself to fit a certain physiognomy, regardless of physical change. it’s sad. thus ascension before 25 is paramount.
He can change, when he was hit with something like imminent death he changed, this is how people work, we are lazy until we have sense of urgency to do something
Pure willpower without external stimuli is really hard to come by even when is the most rational thing to do

He can change, when he was hit with something like imminent death he changed, this is how people work, we are lazy until we have sense of urgency to do something
Pure willpower without external stimuli is really hard to come by even when is the most rational thing to do
yes but that psychological rebirth is so rare that the occurrence of it is near none. therefore I say he cannot change. i see the mind as dantes inferno. layered. to unravel each and truly reflect in a pursuit of change is humanely impossible. you need clairvoyance. a transcendent energy. not will.

he can ascend hard
Imho, ascending at this age is pointless. Every important milestone in life is already missed, he will never find a gf without settling down for a left over trash. He never experienced a teen love.
Its so fucking over for him

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Mirin Colton Haynes avi. Also, he mogs me hard + I'm the 28 y/o version of him.

• Love it
Reactions: LVZZO
Downturned lips again and not gl enough to compensate. When will people learn.

4024405_1711032173850.gif

High trust or death.