I'm a bisexual man. AMA.

B

bihalfcel

Iron
25 y.o., 5'11'' and 1/2 (lol). Good body from working out. Probably would get rated anywhere from 4 - 6 on here, depending on the angle and whether I was smiling.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Why are you gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 1560 and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1560, SikKunt and 13 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, SikKunt, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
How much easier is it to get guys than femoids?

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pisslord, BigBiceps, Ritalincel and 2 others
How much easier is it to get guys than femoids?

Is that a joke? Men are horny and will fuck anything.. straight or gay.

One of my best friends is gay and uses that ginrdr app.. He can go online in any place town or city and will have "wanna meet now" messages flooding in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, RAITEIII, Luke LLL and 2 others
Do you think you’re bi because of environment or low prenatal t or genetics etc

Do you think you’re bi because of environment or low prenatal t or genetics etc
I don't think low prenatal t really causes homosexuality in men. I think one study even showed very masculine digit ratios in gay guys. Regardless, mine is average.

Environment has a bigger impact than a lot of people realize/are willing to admit, but it's impossible to know in my individual case.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I don't think low prenatal t really causes homosexuality in men. I think one study even showed very masculine digit ratios in gay guys. Regardless, mine is average.

Are you happy being gay lol

25 y.o., 5'11'' and 1/2 (lol). Good body from working out. Probably would get rated anywhere from 4 - 6 on here, depending on the angle and whether I was smiling.
If you're an Open FGGT You can literally Have a Fucking PSL 1 FACE but With some Big Bum You Can get Railed By FAGCHADS :chad: EASY ASF JFL. ALSO JFL AT FGGTS COMING HERE TO FAGMAXX.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, SikKunt, Luke LLL and 2 others
Yeah. If I could delete any attraction to women and be fully gay I'd do it in a second.

I can't imagine being in an emotionally intimate relationship with a woman. JFL if that's your only option.
Yeah. If I could delete any attraction to women and be fully gay I'd do it in a second.

I can't imagine being in an emotionally intimate relationship with a woman. JFL if that's your only option.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658

Why?

Do u dream about dicks in ur ass

top or bottom?

what is it like to have homosex?

I know someone whose gay. I mog him to oblivion. When I mentioned how I have 99+ likes on tinder he said that was no big deal at all and he gets 5-10 matches a day. Wanted to throat punch him right then and there. Gay ass bitch nigga. Would be incel if he didn’t like dick.
Do you like shit on your pee pee?

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Mateusz74
I once went to a gay/lesbian bar, with a fat bisexual lndwhale, to search a girl for a 3some. No joke, i got approached by the best looking tall roided and looksmaxed group in the club. All 7 psl guys. It was totally crazy and absurd how high my smv was.
I got iois from the whole club.

I once went to a gay/lesbian bar, with a fat bisexual lndwhale, to search a girl for a 3some. No joke, i got approached by the best looking tall roided and looksmaxed group in the club. All 7 psl guys. It was totally crazy and absurd how high my smv was.
I got iois from the whole club.
Pretty much this. In addition to caring about personality, gay guys often fetishize "straight acting" guys, so if you aren't obviously gay that will be a huge boost to your SMV.

Height is also not as big of a deal. On balance, there's probably only a slight preference for taller guys.
I know someone whose gay. I mog him to oblivion. When I mentioned how I have 99+ likes on tinder he said that was no big deal at all and he gets 5-10 matches a day. Wanted to throat punch him right then and there. Gay ass bitch nigga. Would be incel if he didn’t like dick.

Do you like shit on your pee pee?
5-10 a day? I instantly match almost every male profile I swipe right on. My match rate for women is well under 1 percent.
top or bottom?
Really depends. Casual hookups are usually pretty chill, but if you have a lot of chemistry with a guy they can get pretty intense.

Last edited:
If you're an Open FGGT You can literally Have a Fucking PSL 1 FACE but With some Big Bum You Can get Railed By FAGCHADS :chad: EASY ASF JFL. ALSO JFL AT FGGTS COMING HERE TO FAGMAXX.
You stole the thing I did with faggot, but made it look retarded gj.

Are you open for threesomes?

Last edited:
gay men in general, from your experience, find young twinks or very masculine (gross) men better? According to statistics, certain homosexual groups are inclined towards certain kinds of predilections, so it's a given that could be augmented with your experience, but whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, fukmylyf and Butthurt Dweller
you are half gay yes?

• +1
Reactions: bihalfcel
576F6ADA 48F7 4ECD 87A8 A6A81B5746F7

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Butthurt Dweller
gay men in general, from your experience, find young twinks or very masculine (gross) men better? According to statistics, certain homosexual groups are inclined towards certain kinds of predilections, so it's a given that could be augmented with your experience, but whatever
It really depends on the guy, but I would say that there's an advantage to presenting more masculine.

Personality and confidence is actually really important to gay guys though. I don't have particularly masculine facial features, but I'm seen as very masc by most gay guys because of how I carry myself.
u mad

Attachments

• 1566769927383.gif
    1566769927383.gif
    277.6 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: bihalfcel
Did you always know you were bi?

I became bi after joining this site

Did you always know you were bi?
Always had some homoerotic thoughts since puberty, but suppressed them, probably because I thought being straight was easier.

Then I got to college and realized how caring, empathetic and accepting guys are, so I fully embraced my half-gay.
I became bi after joining this site
Sometimes I LARP as a gay bff when hanging out with women I don't know too well. It can be ridiculously blackpilling.

You're not bisexual

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
maybe I should stop repressing my bisexuality, i thought gay guys were as cruel as woman ,but sex is worse

On average, Gaycels have higher T Levels and bigger dicks than straightcels

Which feels better, gay sex or straight sex?