I'm a self made man (my story, humblebrag)

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
I came from close to nothing. Peers mocked me because I was ugly and aloof. My own family called me a failure.
My back was against the wall, I had to fight against all odds. I did surgeries and now I mog everyone who believed i'm ugly. After having my surgeries done, I could afford to risk my money, and focused on expanding my investments. Now I make close to $10k a month from home while those who believed I was weak can't even find jobs, even if they do they wouldn't make quarter what I make. Oh, and I mog them.
Do not hate me because i'm bragging fellow looksmaxers, I write this as a friend, the PSL community shaped me. Instead, be inspired by someone who suffered and got what he deserved. Hope you will all ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, chadpreetcel123, needsolution and 9 others
I came from close to nothing. Peers mocked me because I was ugly and aloof. My own family called me a failure.
My back was against the wall, I had to fight against all odds. I did surgeries and now I mog everyone who believed i'm ugly. After having my surgeries done, I could afford to risk my money, and focused on expanding my investments. Now I make close to $10k a month from home while those who believed I was weak can't even find jobs, even if they do they wouldn't make quarter what I make. Oh, and I mog them.
Do not hate me because i'm bragging fellow looksmaxers, I write this as a friend, the PSL community shaped me. Instead, be inspired by someone who suffered and got what he deserved. Hope you will all ascend
Congratulations. Spend time on punishing normies for their animalistic rejection of you.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Hunter
I'll take things that never happened for 500 Jose

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
which surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, dogtown and Pendejo
Got pics of you for a fella that wants to moneymax and ascend too? I already have a big plan in mind
You can pm me anytime

• Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn
Good job bro, Any tips for moneymaxxing? I was planning on getting surgery once I get my accounting degree but realized I'd be much better off socially/sexually if I got it next year.

Good job bro, Any tips for moneymaxxing? I was planning on getting surgery once I get my accounting degree but realized I'd be much better off socially/sexually if I got it next year.
Accounting is a good degree. I did accounting too, but i'm yet to work in the field. I moneymaxxed by focusing on crypto, I was at the crypto scene since 2015-2016 (although I was very young and didn't have anything to invest), but i did gain information and knowledge. I was able to put together a "business" that charges 20-30% of the transactions that I get. Give it all you got, this is my advice. I wasn't able to think clearly until I had my face fixed, but you might be different. Goodluck boyo

• +1
Reactions: Demir, x30001 and Zeta ascended
Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
god bless the men who have the desire to change their miserable lives.

good job op.

• +1
im already inspired by you. im confident that i will feel the same way in about 2 years from now

• +1
do you have pics? what kind of surgery would u recommend if you have a lower third that slightly bends to one side?

do you have pics? what kind of surgery would u recommend if you have a lower third that slightly bends to one side?
filler, implant or even genioplasty. the doctor can best answer this. I do have pics pm

Ok but how old are you

How did you moneymax?