I'm a worthless manlet, I despise myself

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
I'm a pathetic piece of shit, I'm only 180cm (5'11) in one of the tallest country in the world, Serbia. I got a job at McDonald's and I go there by foot but the thing is I don't wear my lifts cuz I don't want my feet to hurt after so long standing. Since I gigafraud with lifts to reach 190cm (6'3") which is a good height, I now get reminded how much of a 0 worth insect I am, at the end of the shift 1 hour ago the shopping mall was closing and a group of 15 year olds came into the elevator with me and 1 random 5'7" Indian absolute Insectoid subhuman. The 3 guys were all 6'2"-6'4" and the 2 super GL girls 5'10" which made them only by a hair's length shorter than me... They stood immediately next to me so at least they weren't as disgusted by my 5+ surgery frankensteined face as they were by my insect height, at least they didn't laughed at me or something, if they did I would just cry like a pathetic loser I am.

There's nothing as brutal as the heightpill (racepill ?), God made me to be a slave to superior tall goddesses and get cucked by superior 6'2"6'3"+ men...

Shoutout and respect to @PseudoMaxxer and any other shorter guys, stay strong, just the fact that you are alive and (somewhat) sane is proof enough that you'er 10x mentally strong than me. No further explanation needed

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PMF1, horizontallytall, Orbeck of Vinheim and 10 others
Dnrd but agreed

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ducktruck and Deleted member
NevER began for 5’11cels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and ducktruck
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
5'7 (174cm) is hell here in germany. I get consistently heightmogged by 80% of guys and 50% of foids at university. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Manletmachine and ducktruck
Just move countries nigga

As a 5'11 15 year old i just cant consider being 5'11 truley height pilling anymore

MAJORITY OF IRL SLAYERS ARE 180-190 and thats a fact

its not like being 5'7 where u have to cope with TomCruisePill, i could list 30+ guys that are ''slayers'' in the 180-185 range

5'7 (174cm) is hell here in germany. I get consistently heightmogged by 80% of guys and 50% of foids at university. :feelsrope:
Insanely brutal, buy 14cm shoelifts off Aliexpress... buy 2 pairs and never get out of them

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
you are 6’3 with lifts, don’t try to be like me.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Nick.Harte and ducktruck
How tf did u afford all those surgeries working a minimum wage job

Gripread

I'm a pathetic piece of shit, I'm only 180cm (5'11) in one of the tallest country in the world, Serbia. I got a job at McDonald's and I go there by foot but the thing is I don't wear my lifts cuz I don't want my feet to hurt after so long standing. Since I gigafraud with lifts to reach 190cm (6'3") which is a good height, I now get reminded how much of a 0 worth insect I am, at the end of the shift 1 hour ago the shopping mall was closing and a group of 15 year olds came into the elevator with me and 1 random 5'7" Indian absolute Insectoid subhuman. The 3 guys were all 6'2"-6'4" and the 2 super GL girls 5'10" which made them only by a hair's length shorter than me... They stood immediately next to me so at least they weren't as disgusted by my 5+ surgery frankensteined face as they were by my insect height, at least they didn't laughed at me or something, if they did I would just cry like a pathetic loser I am.

There's nothing as brutal as the heightpill (racepill ?), God made me to be a slave to superior tall goddesses and get cucked by superior 6'2"6'3"+ men...

Shoutout and respect to @PseudoMaxxer and any other shorter guys, stay strong, just the fact that you are alive and (somewhat) sane is proof enough that you'er 10x mentally strong than me. No further explanation needed
Nigga i’m 5’3 in one of the worst countries for manlets as a currycel. It’s so over man

5'11 isn't that bad tbh

How tf did u afford all those surgeries working a minimum wage job
In my country we have top tier plastic surgeons who won’t charge you a ton of money, lol

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
ive read this before kys larper nigger

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
OP is one of the few Jews from Belgrade
6'3 is a normie tier height in Western Balkans tbh
I'm not Jewish, I worked in Germany 12 hours every day during the summer to afford my surgeries. I wouldn't say 6'3" is normie height, I often get called tall and get significantly more IOIs than when I'm 5'11" but I get your point Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia are populated by giants
ive read this before kys larper nigger
No I wrote it

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and hopecel
I'm not Jewish, I worked in Germany 12 hours every day during the summer to afford my surgeries. I wouldn't say 6'3" is normie height, I often get called tall and get significantly more IOIs than when I'm 5'11" but I get your point Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia are populated by giants

No I wrote it
6'5 is normie height

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
didnt read

but 5'11 isnt that bad

think about the guys who are 5'7 or 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ducktruck and Deleted member 51465
I despise you too kys ugly faggot

Tales serbs are all manlet subhumans. we drive through serbia every year and none of them where taller than me when I was Just 6ft. black sea turks are taller unironically.

how do you fraud 10 cm?