I'm actually getting a lot of tinder matches

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
But I have no idea how to escalate and get it going. Most are looksmatch roughly with couple landwhales

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2205
Fuck I wish I had this problem

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2810
Fuck I wish I had this problem
Dude I don't know what to fucking say. Any wrong moves on this app and you lose your shot

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 1464
please do trolling tinder sloots with looksmax thread titles

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Pendejo
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Chuck14, Deleted member 2205, jefferson and 3 others
Set up a date within a few replies cause these girls have enough time to text you for hours on end but as soon as you mention anything irl all of a sudden they don't got the time.

read their bios, sounds like :bluepill: but if you feign (or even have genuine) interest in what they like they'll the more open to talk

Escalate to irl or cope

I want to fuck not troll to entertain some autists
"just be weird" theory works though, srs
you have to catch their attention with something really absurd
not a shitty jestermaxed soy joke but a real hot take, something really esoteric or autistic/edgy/offensive

then you proceed to talk normally

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You have to keep them entertained like a clown. That's why if the bitch doesnt reply first i don't even bother to say something and unmatch right after.

• +1
"just be weird" theory works though, srs
you have to catch their attention with something really absurd
not a shitty jestermaxed soy joke but a real hot take, something really esoteric or autistic/edgy/offensive

then you proceed to talk normally
You have to keep them entertained like a clown. That's why if the bitch doesnt reply first i don't even bother to say something and unmatch right after.
I don't act like a clown and hate to entertain to get attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Zeta ascended and rockndogs
https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=30898

send her lookism thread titles

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, CupOfCoffee, jefferson and 3 others
Tinder is fucking retarted, I matched with 13 girls 2 of which gave me their number but ghosted. Night game is the way to go for me since I can actually approach girls and most guys are too pussies to approach.

read their bios, sounds like :bluepill: but if you feign (or even have genuine) interest in what they like they'll the more open to talk
Cope af ngl, they really don't give a shit how much you know about their favorite author or anything, they JUST care if you're GL

• +1
Cope af ngl, they really don't give a shit how much you know about their favorite author or anything, they JUST care if you're GL
if they didn't give a shit they wouldn't fill it with bs nobody cares about

Jfl at tinder in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Scarface, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2205
if they didn't give a shit they wouldn't fill it with bs nobody cares about
Wrong they do that to not feel guilty when they reject guys for absolutely no reason other than they aren't GL enough

Wrong they do that to not feel guilty when they reject guys for absolutely no reason other than they aren't GL enough
you might be right, but asking about what they like doing and talk about shit you like doing will be 10x better than any PUA bullshit dr shekelbergstein tells you

• +1
Reactions: Scarface