Im actually so fucking hopeless

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
I dont even know what to do with my life anymore im just too ugly. Its at a point its rotting away my life, I dont have any motivation or anything to look forward, my face is legit deformed, my smile is awful.
I dont even know if surgeries could help me at all
I guess my life is that worthless after all
Sometimes I try to cope softmaxxint would help me man😞

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sexchat, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 62902 and 3 others
I dont even care, What am i supposed to be happy about ? I am 18, friendless and will most likely never get a gf
What is this life man fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Definitely not deformed retard or sympathy baitdr

Definitely not deformed retard or sympathy baitdr
IMG 3995

I look so fucking weird
Every time i post my face people make fun of my bone structure i get it im ugly and shit i was born like this
I just dont know what im supposed to do
Accepting you are going to be a loser for the rest of your life is daunting and makes you consider suicide
I dont fucking know what to do with my life
Right now i dont even care about my looks anymore
I play videos games all days trying to feels better about myself, but i get depressed everytime i see my own face
I have nothing to look forward
Its like so fucking depressing I hate this shit
I just want to be happy for once

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 58285, i hear voices and 1 other person
I dont even know what to do with my life anymore im just too ugly. Its at a point its rotting away my life, I dont have any motivation or anything to look forward, my face is legit deformed, my smile is awful.
Fake post lol

Nobody even fucking cares i could type what i feel but the only thing people will tell me is how ugly i am and make fun of stuff i cant control like that
At some point i get it ahah im ltn and shit
Im supposed to just kill myself

Fake post lol
Not fake, cant people understand what im feeling ? Big feeling that its over and you cant do anything? I feels like happiness is just impossible for me

Dont believe people who say muh softmax it’s fucking cope I did it and nothing changed I still looked the same just acne scars

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
I dont even care, What am i supposed to be happy about ? I am 18, friendless and will most likely never get a gf
What is this life man fuck this shit
What country I have ascension plan for u depending

Dont believe people who say muh softmax it’s fucking cope I did it and nothing changed I still looked the same just acne scars
Thats not what i asked but ok

idk what u should do, this phenomenon hasnt ever happened en masse before

Not fake, cant people understand what im feeling ? Big feeling that its over and you cant do anything? I feels like happiness is just impossible for me
U already have info about primal i f ugly but i have good days everyday i gained fat im gonna play basketball its fun life could be a dream just fix your health

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
U dont f know u loser all of u cant try damn diet its so easy u can only drink tasty milkshakes and stil be healthier 1000times than now

idk what u should do, this phenomenon hasnt ever happened en masse before
Yeah i know, its just like i wake up everyday and i dont have any inspiration to do anything because i feels like nothing will work
Its like so fucking depressing to live like this and i cant find an escape

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
u will never be happy and drugs are a low iq meme. try to avoid as much suffering as u can

u will never be happy and drugs are a low iq meme. try to avoid as much suffering as u can
Wow thanks for your helpful advice

• +1
do what you got to do man

im mindlessly posting bro. a lost soul in final despair
I know you love to call me subhuman and shit, hope you can understand meaning behind my messages and not just ignore them for shitposting

• +1
I can relate a lot

View attachment 2751702
I look so fucking weird
Every time i post my face people make fun of my bone structure i get it im ugly and shit i was born like this
I just dont know what im supposed to do
Accepting you are going to be a loser for the rest of your life is daunting and makes you consider suicide
I dont fucking know what to do with my life
Right now i dont even care about my looks anymore
I play videos games all days trying to feels better about myself, but i get depressed everytime i see my own face
I have nothing to look forward
Its like so fucking depressing I hate this shit
I just want to be happy for once
It’s over for you though

you will probably figure it out soon

give up on dating women until you have the money to really hardmax.
While you are on the grind, find something which you enjoy doing and get really fucking good at it, it’ll keep your mind off of your current situation. Bonus points if it’s something which is socially impressionable, IE paino, guitar, skiing etc.

give up on dating women until you have the money to really hardmax.
While you are on the grind, find something which you enjoy doing and get really fucking good at it, it’ll keep your mind off of your current situation. Bonus points if it’s something which is socially impressionable, IE paino, guitar, skiing etc.
Thats the problem, i dont think hardmax will help me much, and surgeries are so expansive, i will give up my youth for surgeries that may not work at all, some people tend to forget that

Thats the problem, i dont think hardmax will help me much, and surgeries are so expansive, i will give up my youth for surgeries that may not work at all, some people tend to forget that
If it’s the only option than it’s the only option. Would rather be on this earth, suffering than to not be in existence at all. There is no guaranteed chance of an after life or a reincarnation, and a perpetual state of not existing at all is much worse than existing in any form IMO.
Would rather watch a show than a blank screen, regardless of how i feel about the show.
I won’t kill myself and you won’t kill yourself. Okay?

You are just a little bitch lol do you actually work for it? Seems like the only thing u want in life is looking good and getting girls, but you won't even put in any work cuz you weren't born a natural chad. Lmao.

What's the point of living then? If you only want one thing in this life and you don't even try to work for it... what a fucking retard

You are just a little bitch lol do you actually work for it? Seems like the only thing u want in life is looking good and getting girls, but you won't even put in any work cuz you weren't born a natural chad. Lmao.

What's the point of living then? If you only want one thing in this life and you don't even try to work for it... what a fucking retard
I know no one who is a natural chad, no im not a standardcel, i dont need to be top 0.1%
I just want to be enough thats it

We should hang out sometime