Im blackpill again (high effort)

_MVP_

_MVP_

Humanity will collapse, Focus on crime
Lol making Money is Impossible. I feel way too Bad trying to make Money.

No crime because too hard and prison would be too unbearable.

No focusing on IQ or knowledge because i Bet on making Money and doing crime will never be possible and i will Just Hurt myself focusing on knowledge/IQ. Not to mention If U Focus on x U Miss Out on y.

So i will Just Entertain myself online until i perish one day. There is No Hope anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, BigJimsWornOutTires, gothmog6 and 2 others
And btw yes you can FAIL, even If Ur omniscient. Getting to that Level is too painful and would Take too Long anyway. Im Just Not Cut Out for success.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member
On the bright Side, i dont really need to do anything anymore, i can be laid back now, and relax, chill etc

The train has left without me, i never Had a chance

Hello dear sir,do you perhaps have autism?

Lol making Money is Impossible. I feel way too Bad trying to make Money.

No crime because too hard and prison would be too unbearable.

No focusing on IQ or knowledge because i Bet on making Money and doing crime will never be possible and i will Just Hurt myself focusing on knowledge/IQ. Not to mention If U Focus on x U Miss Out on y.

So i will Just Entertain myself online until i perish one day. There is No Hope anymore.
Knowledge is porridge

• JFL
There is Zero Hope anymore

• +1
This thought process is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I don’t mean to sound like a redpilled cuck, but that’s what I’m going to do rn. Pursue it and you find something comfortable and somewhat fulfilling along the way. You’ll still have your online entertainment copes, just try and find a decent paying career at the very least, it won’t kill you

No need to be (in) Hurt/Hurt yourself that everything is Impossible, makes No sense, Just be Happy knowing everything is Impossible and you dont have to do anything anymore. Just Entertain yourself online.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Btw destroying humanity/causing/accelerating ww3 or Singularity is Impossible anyway. I dont know If there will be ww3/Singularity/destruction of humanity, but i will Play No Part in it. Time to start a gaming career and Entertain myself online

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Determinism, defeatism, Nihilism, Fatalism, Pessimism , No free will etc is legit. We live on a prison Planet.

• JFL
This thought process is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I don’t mean to sound like a redpilled cuck, but that’s what I’m going to do rn. Pursue it and you find something comfortable and somewhat fulfilling along the way. You’ll still have your online entertainment copes, just try and find a decent paying career at the very least, it won’t kill you
Nah, its over, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Even on Fortnite, you can't make money anymore. They used to allow you a max of 5,000 in gold. Not anymore, bud. That ship sailed. Smh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back