im blackpilled to the bone and it ruined my life

Can i overcome this situation and live my life or its over?? (seriously)

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
I think the blackpill cant be tolerated by everyone...
Since i discovered the blackpill in youtube by watching first redpilled videos at 14 im feeling depressed, also maybe it could be that st the same time i was using isotretinoin for acne and that medication has depression as a side effect,I stopped taking it before completing the treatment.Now im 16 and still feel depressed although i take SSRI but i lowered the dose becuase i couldnt fap and fap is one of the best copes for me.I dropped high school because of my social anxiety and now im a NEET that dosnt want anything with life,im comfy in my house and dont want to live life anymore i just want to be in my house and dont leave,i dont feel motivation or desire to have a life because i think 24/7 about that i will not be truly loved because of my looks and the only future with a woman thats wait for me is beign a betabuxx to a used by many chads woman that doesnt love me and is settling for me or non even that,maybe i will alone forever because of my null desire to live.

Any advice on how to overcome this?
Have you overcome a similar situation?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 58285, EggKing and 1 other person
I might rope soon idk imma prob rope or ldar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zubin, soover4me and Deleted member 20370
Dnr, rope

• WTF
Reactions: imabetanumale
Just cope, whitepill can cure you

• +1
Reactions: lost222, corsi and Deleted member 20370
"I'm blackpilled to the bone"

My nigga is proud of being aspie

Since i discovered the blackpill in youtube by watching first redpilled videos at 14 im feeling depressed, also maybe it could be that st the same time i was using isotretinoin for acne and that medication has depression as a side effect,I stopped taking it before completing the treatment.Now im 16 and still feel depressed although i take SSRI but i lowered the dose becuase i couldnt fap and fap is one of the best copes for me.I dropped high school because of my social anxiety and now im a NEET that dosnt want anything with life,im comfy in my house and dont want to live life anymore i just want to be in my house and dont leave,i dont feel motivation or desire to have a life because i think 24/7 about that i will not be truly loved because of my looks and the only future with a woman thats wait for me is beign a betabuxx to a used by many chads woman that doesnt love me and is settling for me or non even that,maybe i will alone forever because of my null desire to live.

Dnr soyjak avi go back to the sharty NOW!

It's over, you ruined Ur teenage years and now you will forever be in this state

• +1
Reactions: zubin
Are you HTN normie at least?
im 5,6 and have the face of a shitskin chud so i thing im LTN

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, BootySniffer69 and Deleted member 27066
It's over, you ruined Ur teenage years and now you will forever be in this state
i think Covid-19 has something to do with my failure because in my start of my teen years it ruined my social skills
brutal events out of my control pill...

• +1
Reactions: zura
i think Covid-19 has something to do with my failure because in my start of my teen years it ruined my social skills
Same here. Before I was a sociable kid but then I just got used to isolating and rotting in my room.My father also cucked my childhood. Im 18 now and it never got better, I wish I could go back to being 16 like you I'd be able to live my teenage years like a normal kid.

Start doing drugs and socialmaxx through school and you will be fine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, 5.5psl and imabetanumale
seriously... can i achieve something in life or its over?

what teaches the whitepill?
Primarily acceptance of the harsh World, but I also saw some "whitepill-studies/statistics" which contradict some extreme blackpill beliefs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 27066
Primarily acceptance of the harsh World, but I also saw some "whitepill-studies/statistics" which contradict some extreme blackpill beliefs.
wich studies?

what was said in these studies?

if you truly are blackpilled to the core you should know the anwser

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and Skywalker
if you truly are blackpilled to the core you should know the anwser
JoinedJan 11, 2024
Posts60
Reputation40

what was said in these studies?
Google is your best friend. But I remember some saying thats physical attractiveness is actually not as strong of an indicator for mating success as you would think. The only consistent physical indicator which is atleast weakly correlated with mating success is physical fitness/being gymmaxxed whatever you wanna call it

• Woah

Incels.is is waiting for you

@Tabula Rasa here is your chance to get to work in saving these poor souls, with the whitepill, instead of posting the usual bs :smonk:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Niksy and imabetanumale
Now im 16
1st of all dont be retarded bro youre ONLY 16
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

you have 15 years+ of getting to chad and slaying attractive girls
look at @Amnesia, who is a chadlet that slayed 18 yr olds at 35 lul
although i take SSRI but i lowered the dose becuase i couldnt fap
2nd this IS POISON
go to the gym instead srs
NEET that dosnt want anything with life,im comfy in my house and dont want to live life anymore i just want to be in my house and dont leave
3rd NEET is NOT that bad considering the dogshit state of soy-ciety but id recommend it ONLY when you're older, perhaps after 35
with a woman thats wait for me is beign a betabuxx to a used by many chads woman that doesnt love me and is settling for me o
4th NEVER EVER do this
become a super religious cel that marries a virgin with super religious parents
OR
become a degenerate srs :feelskek:

5th
YOURE FUCKING SIXTEEN

so shut the fuck up and get to work you low t bitch

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, EvCu65, 5.5psl and 2 others
1st of all dont be retarded bro youre ONLY 16
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

you have 15 years+ of getting to chad and slaying attractive girls
look at @Amnesia, who is a chadlet that slayed 18 yr olds at 35 lul

2nd this IS POISON
go to the gym instead srs

3rd NEET is NOT that bad considering the dogshit state of soy-ciety but id recommend it ONLY when you're older, perhaps after 35

4th NEVER EVER do this
become a super religious cel that marries a virgin with super religious parents
OR
become a degenerate srs :feelskek:

5th
YOURE FUCKING SIXTEEN

so shut the fuck up and get to work you low t bitch
Ok, thanks for the reality hit

You are still very young its not over just hit the gym and go back to school.

turn to God my brother

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and BootySniffer69
literally me lol started at 14 with redpill cause i fell for that shit during the 2022 gym phase

• Hmm...
Fap is ideal for your age, increase T levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and imabetanumale
It's all abt looks and judging by what you said it's joever for a 5'6 LTN however IF you hormonesmaxx like a motherfucker below you turn 18 and you drugmaxx there is a chance.

• +1
Go ER and take revenge on this wretched society

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and Deleted member 58285
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Egyptianmogger
but its not soyciety faults,this is how nature and sexual selction works
I am aware that the blackpill is human nature. But I think it would be fun to cause some misdemeanours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285

Im ln the same situation but im 20 I think Im gonna cope then rope at some point

It is modern society s fault
sexual selection always have been beneficial for the fittest individual (chad) and detrimental for we, incels, the only thing is that modern soyciety brings to light these characteristics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
sexual selection always have been beneficial for the fittest individual (chad) and detrimental for we, incels, the only thing is that modern soyciety brings to light these characteristics
Then fuck nature too

• Hmm...

You just described my life

stop taking it that deep bp is not something revolutionary that nobody knew about yes looks is important work on improving that but also work on other things like education career ect

• +1
Reactions: Niksy and axeyyek
I feel you, the lockdown happens when I was in my growth period, 10cm in 6months and then the healthcare administration didn't allow us to leave our homes because we (my parents) got Corona when there weren't even 1000 patients in the whole country (Germany). The lack of vitamin D likely stopped my growth and the everything else, I became more introverted and shy and I might just rope as well jfl

start living a normal life, blacpill contains real issues, but sitting in this community does not bring any positive results. 99% of people on this forum have never talked to a woman and they blame it on their parents and justify it with the opinions of other incels

Lol I’m in ur exact same situation except I’m too high inhib to drop out of school:feelswah:wish I could NEET rn so I didn’t have to get lifemogged by everyone

Once you see the truth and get a clear assessment of where you stand on the bell curve, there's no going back. You either rope or stay depressed for the rest of your life.

• So Sad