im blackpilled to the bone and it ruined my life

Can i overcome this situation and live my life or its over?? (seriously)

• Total voters
Start by loving yourself, then worry about others

your 16 dude, if you are gonna rope or ER at least wait until your late 20's and see what you are able to accomplish and how you look by then, for all you know you could grow to 6 foot + and have obtained a respectable job by then.

your 16 dude, if you are gonna rope or ER at least wait until your late 20's and see what you are able to accomplish and how you look by then, for all you know you could grow to 6 foot + and have obtained a respectable job by then.
i had an x-ray on my growth plates and i stopped growing at 15

I think the blackpill cant be tolerated by everyone...
Since i discovered the blackpill in youtube by watching first redpilled videos at 14 im feeling depressed, also maybe it could be that st the same time i was using isotretinoin for acne and that medication has depression as a side effect,I stopped taking it before completing the treatment.Now im 16 and still feel depressed although i take SSRI but i lowered the dose becuase i couldnt fap and fap is one of the best copes for me.I dropped high school because of my social anxiety and now im a NEET that dosnt want anything with life,im comfy in my house and dont want to live life anymore i just want to be in my house and dont leave,i dont feel motivation or desire to have a life because i think 24/7 about that i will not be truly loved because of my looks and the only future with a woman thats wait for me is beign a betabuxx to a used by many chads woman that doesnt love me and is settling for me or non even that,maybe i will alone forever because of my null desire to live.

Any advice on how to overcome this?
Have you overcome a similar situation?
I can relate. You are still a kid so the only thing i can tell you is that everything you do now will have its consequences in future. If u will start softmaxing to your best ability, change your neet status, it will pay off in the future. 16 is far to young to give up

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale