I'm done with school

nigtard

nigtard

I can't do this shit anymore waking up at 6:30 to go to that shithole.There is nothing there for me all my friends are fake and my grades are shit.Girls look at me as if I am some alien.I was so much happier when I was at home rotting, everyone there mogs me it makes me feel so inferior.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, john2 and Mainstream
I have it much worse

I doubt you do unless you are a truecel who gets made fun of every second.Gets avoided like the plague is retarted and is khhv
I am all of those things

Fellow truecel here.

School still is to this day, the biggest waste of time in my life. I'm so glad I got done and over with school. I forgot 90% of the stuff I learnt at school for 12 years within 1 year lol.

I didn't have a hard time making friends or having conversations with women at school, but these conversations and friendships are all meaningless. Most people barely ever find real friends in the west.

The only useful thing school will ever tach you is how to read and write, everything else is brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and Joe Rogancel
Also, you're not the ugliest user here, I am.

just do summer school so you can finished it sooner or do home school, you can actually do home school and finish school easily. and you dont have to deal with the stress of having to deal with peoples opinions on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
School is so retarded.