Im drinking chicken blood right now

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
Im trying raw meat diet
Tastes good as fuck
Ive always liked to drink blood ever since i was a child, i would always drain the blood out of meat to drink and eat my nosebleeds when i had them twilight 2 type shit

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 26859, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Gullible retard diet tbh. Why are you drinking blood nigger

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and IAMNOTANINCEL
Gullible retard diet tbh. Why are you drinking blood nigger
How can i know if this is the diet that will change my life if i never try it? It tastes good mane

Yo should kidnap a cat and slit it s throat and drink it’s blood like a vampire van helsing type shut innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: recessedd and IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Im trying raw meat diet
Tastes good as fuck
Ive always liked to drink blood ever since i was a child, i would always drain the blood out of meat to drink and eat my nosebleeds when i had them twilight 2 type shit
Stop doing that

Dont do that drink piss instead according to this nigger @thereallegend

• JFL
Blood has the life in it. You shouldn't eat it. It's forbidden by God in the old testament and in the new one.
That's literally why you SHOULD eat it. Why do you think people who wrote those texts made it like that? Because they want it to be reserved to themselves, to ruling classes.

• +1
its gonna make u ill cos it has bacteria. its over

bro thinks hes some sort of vampire by drinking 'chicken blood' 💀💀 that blood wouldnt do anything you dumb ass nigga the only blood that does anything is young and healthy blood

bro thinks hes some sort of vampire by drinking 'chicken blood' 💀💀 that blood wouldnt do anything you dumb ass nigga the only blood that does anything is young and healthy blood
Child blood is my next goal (y)

im not saying that bc its illegal but it is the only thing that could make you stronger/younger
chicken blood if anything will make you weaker as it is a fucking chicken

That's literally why you SHOULD eat it. Why do you think people who wrote those texts made it like that? Because they want it to be reserved to themselves, to ruling classes.
Those people who wrote those texts were being used by God like a pen. And even if you don't believe in God, if what you're saying were true the Africans would be ruling the world.

• JFL
i can only imagine the taste. yikes.