i'm for reals going to scientology one last time tomorrow

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
if they don't help me then i'm really fucked man. I can't achieve my goals with this pill in my system 24/7.

• WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How will they help you? Are they the ones who put the pill in you?

How will they help you? Are they the ones who put the pill in you?
maybe they can send me to texas again or some shut, nah it was my dad and mum who put the pill into me.

maybe they can send me to texas again or some shut, nah it was my dad and mum who put the pill into me.

Again? What happened last time?

Again? What happened last time?
i panicked and was hallucinating n shut and ran back home n shut. I should've just trusted the scientologist cus shit sucks back here in california. Idk if scientology will ever help me again with this shut.

Do you think you can get some poon from it?

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
i panicked and was hallucinating n shut and ran back home n shut. I should've just trusted the scientologist cus shit sucks back here in california. Idk if scientology will ever help me again with this shut.

Sounds like they were experimenting on you.

You started panicking and hallucinating and ran away.
yea idk what the fuck happened, it's all hazy in my mind from back then. I should have just stuck it out with them cus being on antipsychotics isn't any better n shut. But, I'll go tomorrow and see what happens. If they turn me away then nothing will be lost n shut.

yea idk what the fuck happened, it's all hazy in my mind from back then. I should have just stuck it out with them cus being on antipsychotics isn't any better n shut. But, I'll go tomorrow and see what happens. If they turn me away then nothing will be lost n shut.

Goodbye, Bojack.