im getting more schizophrenic

recessedchincell

recessedchincell

Silver
im getting more schizophrenic?i alreadymade a post about this but artificial itnetlliganace is ending usall fuck elon musk and the governmentim telling u mark Zuckerberg or whatever his name is is watching us throughgoogle he can see us change ur browser tobrave or something actually no it wont work we need to end this onceandforall the government is watching usthey know what we search why do u think we have an idiot joe biden as the USA presedent theyre using him the illuminati and shit idk im gna get huntedandkilled for this but i just want to warn u all dont say i didn't say warn u when they force ai rule in many years fromnow idk when but i believe in jesus christ he created the sun anyways anyways anyways but Buddhism what is buddhism idk what buddhism is about but also did i mention that the government is watching us the great reset is coming very soon we are all gonnadie because of someidiot in Pakistan or something what anyways the women they are fake women are smart they know what they are doing women will brainwash us women are already brainwashed they will not standny and no dishit and after everything why do uthink men are becoming cucks i dont care about looksmaxxing anymore Bytheway how can i not be a boneless cuck i dont want this anymore i wantto live a good life with a beautiful girl and children butthat is not possible beacuse its the end of the world i am not schziphrenic i am not schizophrenic i am not schizophrenic i am not schizophrenic i am not schizoprncc i am not schizophrenic i am not schizophrenic i am not schizophrenic i am not schizophrenic i take things too seriously sometimes likeeee omg like that one guy but be warned guys they are watching us through google mark Zuckerberg literally looks like an alien its over for us its over for humanity they ARE EVIL DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN U

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: kebab
That’s a lot of words bud, what’s goin on with you

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 58285
udk shit
u joined 3? weeks ago
already 500 posts
nigga u subhuman
incel
on this sub 24/7 for what