I'm going drinking tomorrow

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I've cut down my beer a lot in the last few weeks after I came back from Kiev but I feel I deserve some now.. and tomorrow my plan is to go to the pub and sit outside in the sun and drink pint after pint after pint of beer.

I've waited long enough for this...

Knowing my luck it will be raining tomorrow :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and ElliotRodgerJr
Come to London and you can drink with a barely legal manchild.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
I drink every day

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Butthurt Dweller
Maybe your Chinese gf has some cute friends that would like to meet a bald oldcel?
lol she does, I met some of her friends once. Shit was mad awkward cause they kept speaking non English blasphemy.

great site

Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2012 Jun;33(2):152-5. doi: 10.1097/PAF.0b013e31823b47d2.
Fatal subarachnoid hemorrhage during sexual anal self-stimulation in a female: a case report.
Nikolić S1, Živković V.
Author information

Abstract

Sudden death after sexual activity is a well-known entity, but it is rare in females. Herein we present a case of fatal, massive subarachnoid hemorrhage from a ruptured berry-shaped aneurysm, during sexual anal self-stimulation. A 39-year-old woman was found dead on a couch, with the wooden handle of a spring twirl whisk inserted inside her anus and rectum as a dildo-like object. External examination was unremarkable with no signs of injuries. Intracranial examination showed a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage, up to 6 mm in thickness, especially around the brainstem and the inferior side of the brain. After removing the blood clots, the saccular aneurysm was found at the site of the bifurcation of the left internal carotid. In this case study, we underline the utility of forensic autopsy, as well as death scene investigation, in reconstructing the mechanism of death, as well as the dynamics of the event.
PMID: 22104332 DOI: 10.1097/PAF.0b013e31823b47d2
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 656
great site

Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2012 Jun;33(2):152-5. doi: 10.1097/PAF.0b013e31823b47d2.
Fatal subarachnoid hemorrhage during sexual anal self-stimulation in a female: a case report.
Nikolić S1, Živković V.
Author information

Abstract

Sudden death after sexual activity is a well-known entity, but it is rare in females. Herein we present a case of fatal, massive subarachnoid hemorrhage from a ruptured berry-shaped aneurysm, during sexual anal self-stimulation. A 39-year-old woman was found dead on a couch, with the wooden handle of a spring twirl whisk inserted inside her anus and rectum as a dildo-like object. External examination was unremarkable with no signs of injuries. Intracranial examination showed a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage, up to 6 mm in thickness, especially around the brainstem and the inferior side of the brain. After removing the blood clots, the saccular aneurysm was found at the site of the bifurcation of the left internal carotid. In this case study, we underline the utility of forensic autopsy, as well as death scene investigation, in reconstructing the mechanism of death, as well as the dynamics of the event.
[Indexed for MEDLINE]
Women would rather die from anal with a whisk than have sex with (larping) incels like @dodt

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and ChoSeungHui
lol she does, I met some of her friends once. Shit was mad awkward cause they kept speaking non English blasphemy.

Does she live in student accommodation with a shared kitchen?

I remember my Chinese girls' places.. The kitchen always had a shitload of rice cookers lined up because they each had their own one :feelsgah:

Women would rather die from anal with a whisk than have sex with (larping) incels like @dodt
more women should use whisks for masturbation :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
it's not bdsm if you don't have a risk of dying
Fatcels like @dodt have a risk of dying from cardiac arrest just getting undressed for vanilla sex tbh

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, dodt and ChoSeungHui
Does she live in student accommodation with a shared kitchen?

I remember my Chinese girls' places.. The kitchen always had a shitload of rice cookers lined up because they each had their own one :feelsgah:
Nah, she rents her own place. Only got one rice cooker lol

Getting wasted is a good cope.

drinking is counter productive

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
enjoy it while it lasts. Alcohol don't love me anymore :feelsbadman:

i like alcohol since it's good at distracting me
great site

Nikolić S1, Živković V.
Author information

Abstract

[Indexed for MEDLINE]
impales me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I love getting drunk, man.

Alcohol is looksmin

S4UY7fe.jpg

Yyz7Qn4.jpg

A fantastic day of coping

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Gonna get wasted at some point myself.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Drinking out is like 4-10x more expensive than buying it in the store and drinking at home so why?

JFL.

In a small micropub listening to the old 40s bearded owner and the customer he's chatting to... He's saying he got "engaged" and instantly I'm thinking.... "Bet she's ugly".

Minutes later he's taking about his gal "joy"

Minutes after that he's going on about how wonderful Thailand is and how cheap the buffet food is..

Incel middle aged men and their Thai ladies is more common than you think

where does your baldass get the money from to afford all of this

I go drinking every night. In fact today i started drinking at 800 am

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel