I’m going to have a dual mating strategy just like a woman

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
I’m going to breed the tallest woman possible then find a motivated and caring woman to help me raise my child

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, Primalsplit, shalomnigga and 2 others
I’m going to breed the tallest woman possible then find a motivated and caring woman to help me raise my child
Or maybe both? At same time? And make the wife a nigga. She’ll ascend your son by a lot. Lightskin halo type shit

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
How do you trick a woman to raise a child that isnt her's? I think she'd know tbh.

Are you going to impregnate her as well and just chuck the baby in the trash and swap with the tall genetics baby?

• JFL
Or maybe both? At same time? And make the wife a nigga. She’ll ascend your son by a lot. Lightskin halo type shit
Black skin is not good in Korea

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
How do you trick a woman to raise a child that isnt her's? I think she'd know tbh.

Are you going to impregnate her as well and just chuck the baby in the trash and swap with the tall genetics baby?
Maybe I’ll have kids with the second one but convince her to only keep a daughter

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and 케이제이
Maybe I’ll have kids with the second one but convince her to only keep a daughter
Again, find a tall woman that can be caring and nurturing. You got to be giga giga rich and giga giga high appeal to pull that shit off. Unless you earn 6 figures and have the wattpad sex appeal it’d work

• +1
  • So Sad
Again, find a tall woman that can be caring and nurturing. You got to be giga giga rich and giga giga high appeal to pull that shit off. Unless you earn 6 figures and have the wattpad sex appeal it’d work
But odds are better to find the tallest women without the best personality, remember, just like women look past chad’s terrible personality so will I for Tall Stacy

• JFL
Yep, it’s too expensive to have children
Hopefully daddy kim will liberate you guys and spread communism down south eh?

Free commieblocks for everyone:Comfy:

• +1