I’m gonna ascend in late july

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
B90106DC 9C76 4AC6 B425 A9E7C469D883

looking at this picture you may not believe me, but i’ll be at 15% BF and i’m having my lip lift + rhino in late july, leaving my only flaw a recessed chin

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL ASCEND NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 21244 and 5 others
Looks pretty over for you, good luck regardless.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, CristianT, Deleted member 21244 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ape101
15% is too much you should be 12 or lower

think ure capped at mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2180337
looking at this picture you may not believe me, but i’ll be at 15% BF and i’m having my lip lift + rhino in late july, leaving my only flaw a recessed chin

Good luck man

get to 8% also pay for a surgery to fix your recessed chin, chew and get a rhinoplasty, leave the lip lift there’s plenty of stuff you can do without any procedure for your lips

get to 8% also pay for a surgery to fix your recessed chin, chew and get a rhinoplasty, leave the lip lift there’s plenty of stuff you can do without any procedure for your lips
I’ve heard from other users that getting a lip lift would fix my long philtrum, fixing my long midface a bit. I also need to thicken / widen eyebrows to help out midface

I’ve heard from other users that getting a lip lift would fix my long philtrum, fixing my long midface a bit. I also need to thicken / widen eyebrows to help out midface
i don’t think you’ll be able to softmax completely by july you need more time, you’re still young so hold off on the surgeries

plus having a long philtrum isn’t always bad just take paul wesley as an example

AC111DAB 9027 4A1B AC4C 84BAC40C5C2C

then again you don’t have his pheno

View attachment 2180337

do you going to do bonesmash to fix recesed chin?

View attachment 2180337

Looks pretty over for you, good luck regardless.

why? bonesmash dont work in that sense?
it’s worked on my chin but only because my chin wasn’t recessed to begin with, it was just round and i made it more square

I don’t think you need lip lift bro

View attachment 2180337

If ur only gonna drop down to 15% u mind as well not cuz ur still gonna look bloates, ideally u should try to reach 10 if ur so determinated

View attachment 2180337

rhino + getting lean will make you mog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
see? leanmaxxing and 30k worth of surgery I can be HTN
impossible to get this result

ur ratios are really fucked man

he lowered your nose in his morph, impossible

Show side profile you might need bimax.

I dont have money for bimax I can get genio, chin implants, or jaw implants
If you get implants while recessed you will look uncanny

I’m usually against jaw surgery but in your case if you’ll get surgery do a lefort/something to reduce mid face length rather than trying to do implants.

Please don’t get implants or anything else before doing that. It’s not going to turn out like in my morph. That’s an idealized version, not just weight loss and a nose job.

3459740 809513ED AC0D 4C69 8664 D645AB4C9AE9

He ascended in another way. RIP.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 24789