Im gonna gain 40lbs in a month or atleast 20lbs !

Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
I do full primal and i have reflux so thats why u need celery juice to reduce acidic and able to drink that much milkshakes 1 milkshake have 600 calories so i sip 7 milkshales a day plus 2 huge steak and raw cream 1l which is above 3k calories just raw cream plus honey butter crazy shit im 80kg now i need reach 100kg i feel sleepy so im gonna sleep more and im gonna at same time train while being fattier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, chaddyboi66 and thereallegend
20240218 001818
me without flex im gonna post same pic after 1 month

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, sayi and Tai Lung
Sv3rige looks

I do full primal and i have reflux so thats why u need celery juice to reduce acidic and able to drink that much milkshakes 1 milkshake have 600 calories so i sip 7 milkshales a day plus 2 huge steak and raw cream 1l which is above 3k calories just raw cream plus honey butter crazy shit im 80kg now i need reach 100kg i feel sleepy so im gonna sleep more and im gonna at same time train while being fattier
bulking without muscles and skinny fat is not good idea bro

i fucking hate how mainstream blackpill/looksmaxxing has become, this is cringe asf. The person who made this is not over the age of 14.

I just wanna go back to 2022 :feelswah: :feelswah: or even better .me

Who said that im gonna do some activity basketball own weight excserises

What do you mean skinny fat on this diet its not possible skinny fat

All of that would be fat unfortunately.
You wanna gain muscle not fat.

All of that would be fat unfortunately.
You wanna gain muscle not fat.
I want to gain fat i do special method for muscles so anyways i got my muscles permamently

I want to gain fat i do special method for muscles so anyways i got my muscles permamently
What is this special method?
100kg?! How tall are you?

Would not recommend doing that you are going to gain a huge amount of fat. It will not be worth