What i eat to gain 20kg in a month

Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
7 milkshakes so about 4500 kcal then 1l of raw cream is 3500kcal then 2 steaks about 1k and avocado or butter 800kcal then celery juices to prevent acidic so 10k calories if i eat some more wtf is really much calories but i dont feel that i eat that much holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, thereallegend, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Your current weight?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
7 milkshakes so about 4500 kcal then 1l of raw cream is 3500kcal then 2 steaks about 1k and avocado or butter 800kcal then celery juices to prevent acidic so 10k calories if i eat some more wtf is really much calories but i dont feel that i eat that much holy shit
Eat anabolic steroids

Also stop the butter you don’t want to die at 30

doubt is muscle those looks like junk calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Spergi
And I have to forcefeed at 3000 calories jfl

My appetite isn't high enough on the primal diet. Even with celery juice. The raw meat has way more nutrients so I end up eating less. Appetite only increases when I need to recover from my manual labor job.

Last edited:
why would that make you die at 30
I remember some guy was comparing diet gurus and the ones on dairy diets die in their 30s if you want dairy be from the balkans and eat quality shit кисело мляко and сирене butter is ass

My appetite isn't high enough on the primal diet. Even with celery juice. The raw meat has way more nutrients so I end up eating less.
I dont eat that much meat i overdo diary milkshakes tasty u can do steak with avocado add lime juice and little pepper

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I remember some guy was comparing diet gurus and the ones on dairy diets die in their 30s if you want dairy be from the balkans and eat quality shit кисело мляко and сирене butter is ass
could you repeat that in english

What's in the milkshake

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Debetro

could you repeat that in english
You call them “greek yoghurt” - “кисело мляко” and feta “cheese” - “сирене” but its not the exact same thing a lot shittier

I dont eat that much meat i overdo diary milkshakes tasty u can do steak with avocado add lime juice and little pepper
I haven't been able to afford raw milk so I've switched to pasteurized kefir from supermarket unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
  • +1
I haven't been able to afford raw milk so I've switched to pasteurized kefir from supermarket unfortunately.
Pasteurized is toxic so its same as junk food

• +1
Reactions: Kiril Velev
Raw primal milkshake 300ml raw milk 4-6 raw eggs 1 banana or raw honey
I wish I ate all this when I was kid instead of eating 1000kcals of only nutrientless goyslop

• +1
I wish I ate all this when I was kid instead of eating 1000kcals of only nutrientless goyslop
Start now u can reduce 80 procent of damage

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Debetro
  • +1
Start now u can reduce 80 procent of damage
I was so dumb. I read so many shit back then in different forums this included when I was 14, I could have done so much things. But years passed and I only degraded since then

• +1
Reactions: Rawprimalooks