I'm Grateful of God

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Platinum
Somedays I might think I look like shit or look sub af, but then I remember

that some people are unable to walk at all, have severe mental retardation (not in a mocking manner), are amputees, have birth deformities, experience physical pain as a result of an illness, or have autoimmune diseases that are devouring their bodies alive.

If you think you are subhuman and have no chance with women, think of roping, they don't have chances with women or men, let alone getting a job on their own.
their whole life is suffering. they can't even continue their bloodline most of the times.

I might seem blue-pilled, but I thank Jesus every day. I don't have anything going on so badly in my life that I have to complain.

Last edited:
Average christfag
that some people are unable to walk at all, have severe mental retardation (not in a mocking manner), are amputees, have birth deformities, experience physical pain as a result of an illness, or have autoimmune diseases that are devouring their bodies alive.

I might seem blue-pilled, but I thank Jesus every day. I don't have anything going on so badly in my life that I have to complain.

Christ Is king
Yeah bro it never began for some people but christ is king cuz it began for me :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Average christfag

Yeah bro it never began for some people but christ is king cuz it began for me :forcedsmile:
it didn't came out right I know nigga no need to point it out
yes they might suffer from those diseases but at the end God will take them in heaven