Im happy im not as tall as I thought I was

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |
Im 182.5 cm(5’11.85) barefoot evening height and wear 2.2 inch(5.6cm) lifts like everyone else which get me to 188.1(6’2.05).

At this height im the tallest in all my uni classes each having 10-30 other guys in them, I’m known as the tall guy between my friends (second tallest guy is 180cm/5’10.9) and whenever someone asks I say that im 188/6’2 and people seem to believe it.

In the 15 mins I walk around in the busiest area on campus there are only 1-3 guys I encounter around my height or slightly taller and the occasional 6’8 ogre once a month.

How ever to my surprise my evening height is 182cm (5’11.65) the insoles +AF1’s I wear only give 1.8 inches (4.6 cm) so overall im walking at 186.5 (6’1.45)

I’m not sure guys should I be happy or sad?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and vermillioncorefan
So is 6’1 here equivalent to 6’4 in the west?

Manlet in the Balkans at 5 foot 11.

You should be happy you were born in that genetic shithole.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and vermillioncorefan
Manlet in the Balkans at 5 foot 11.

You should be happy you were born in that genetic shithole.
How tall would I be if I was born balkan?

My quality of life would be so much better if I got LL

Im 182.5 cm(5’11.85) barefoot evening height and wear 2.2 inch(5.6cm) lifts like everyone else which get me to 188.1(6’2.05).

At this height im the tallest in all my uni classes each having 10-30 other guys in them, I’m known as the tall guy between my friends (second tallest guy is 180cm/5’10.9) and whenever someone asks I say that im 188/6’2 and people seem to believe it.

In the 15 mins I walk around in the busiest area on campus there are only 1-3 guys I encounter around my height or slightly taller and the occasional 6’8 ogre once a month.

How ever to my surprise my evening height is 182cm (5’11.65) the insoles +AF1’s I wear only give 1.8 inches (4.6 cm) so overall im walking at 186.5 (6’1.45)

U probably measured in the morning last time

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
it is, my wingspan is shorter than my height at 6'3 it's like 6'1.5 or 6'2
Whats your bideltoid? I don’t have bery lomg arms but wide clavs

Whats your bideltoid? I don’t have bery lomg arms but wide clavs
How do people measure it? There are ways to fraud such as putting your traps back, or is that normal.

• +1
How do people measure it? There are ways to fraud such as putting your traps back, or is that normal.
Infront of the mirror widest point of shoulder with the same posture youd have at rest

Are you sure, thats average for 5’10 guys, would look narrow on a 6’3 dude, maybe measure again but try moving your shoulders back and forth?

Are you sure, thats average for 5’10 guys, would look narrow on a 6’3 dude, maybe measure again but try moving your shoulders back and forth?
18-20 i dont know, 18 was trying it unfrauded by not fully relaxing.

I don't know about "average for 5'10 people come in all shapes and sizes like my wingspan slightly being shorter than my height, either way you can add length to your bideltoid by weights

Mirin avi

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back