Reactions: NorwoodAscender, itsherlossNVM and 5'7 zoomer
Yeah there's a parallel reality where you aren't a massive faggot, wild shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, rhinoplasty and Abhorrence
ok i need to sleep

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@5'7 zoomer bro i just shot myself in the head then spawned again what the fuark

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and NorwoodAscender
D9BB3983 5BD8 4153 8F69 FB646BFFAA23

type beat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, aesthetic beauty and NorwoodAscender
Is the many-worlds interpretation is consistent with Islamic cosmology? As far as I'm aware Ghazali / al-Razi posited this but that's not to say these worlds exist in actuality. But is consistent with Ghazlis occasionalism of a consistently re-created world and casual effect? I'm too low IQ.

@MaghrebGator @Fiqh

Help this nigga before he becomes an apostate jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Abhorrence
Have u tried psychedelics?

• +1
Is the many-worlds interpretation is consistent with Islamic cosmology? As far as I'm aware Ghazali / al-Razi posited this but that's not to say these worlds exist in actuality. But is consistent with Ghazlis occasionalism of a consistently re-created world and casual effect? I'm too low IQ.

@MaghrebGator @Fiqh

Help this nigga before he becomes an apostate jfl.
nah im not becoming an apostle

just those 2 AM thoughts but im too tired to think about it now

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
nah im not becoming an apostle

just those 2 AM thoughts but im too tired to think about it now
In this world we are just shadows in Plato's Cave.

• JFL
  • +1
how come
arent we the observers
Maybe. Idk this world feels too fake to be a higher realm. Or maybe because it feels so fake it means it's real? Fuck knows. Imma end up going down the sufi rabbit hole with this thinking

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Maybe. Idk this world feels too fake to be a higher realm. Or maybe because it feels so fake it means it's real? Fuck knows. Imma end up going down the sufi rabbit hole with this thinking

we need to ascend with mtb+ virgin wives or we finna end up philosophers

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
your existence is a crisis on itself

once you realize the truth peace will dawn upon your soul

• Love it
It's just a fantasy hypothesis don't worry

• +1
really?
wtf happened
I took a microdose with some friends and when their trip kicked in I took more cause I didn’t feel anything yet. I felt like I was stuck in a time loop and we walked around in circles nonstop. My friends pants fell down in front of these girls and he started crying and screaming and I felt paranoid about cops getting us and I kept looking at the time on my phone and it felt like time was staying still. I laid down in the dirt and stared at the sky and it felt like I was staring into infinity and it felt like my brain was about to explode because I was trying to comprehend space in its entirety.

• +1
after reading r/QuantumImmortality
some of the experiences of people overdosing there sound exactly like my own
I think Ive died too.

• +1
I took a microdose with some friends and when their trip kicked in I took more cause I didn’t feel anything yet. I felt like I was stuck in a time loop and we walked around in circles nonstop. My friends pants fell down in front of these girls and he started crying and screaming and I felt paranoid about cops getting us and I kept looking at the time on my phone and it felt like time was staying still. I laid down in the dirt and stared at the sky and it felt like I was staring into infinity and it felt like my brain was about to explode because I was trying to comprehend space in its entirety.
what makes you think you have ptsd do you have flashbacks and shit

was this experience ptsd tier stressful

what makes you think you have ptsd do you have flashbacks and shit

was this experience ptsd tier stressful
It felt like I was stuck forever. Any time now that I feel like time is going a little slow or if I feel space warps I panic and think to myself am I tripping right now and did that trip end? Regular life kinda seems dull because I experienced what felt like an eternity. Regular everyday experiences aren’t as exciting anymore like a walk through nature or looking at cool buildings because it feels insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

• Woah
It felt like I was stuck forever. Any time now that I feel like time is going a little slow or if I feel space warps I panic and think to myself am I tripping right now and did that trip end? Regular life kinda seems dull because I experienced what felt like an eternity. Regular everyday experiences aren’t as exciting anymore like a walk through nature or looking at cool buildings because it feels insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
was this trip recent
how long have u been like this

was this trip recent
how long have u been like this
This was back in 2022. I kinda feel jaded after the experience and the blackpill stuff on top of that was prob not good either tbh. If u have depression or anxiety then never touch psychedelics tbh.

• +1
elaborate
what happened

i dont really believe i died but reddit got me questioning some stuff for a while
I think I got hit by a car and died when I was a kid when walking past a roundabout.

Nice. Some dumbass is gonna see this thread go to r/quantumimmortality, read some schizo posts and kill himself.

Congratulations.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus and Abhorrence