I'm incapable of love

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I literally don't understand what it feels like to love others due to shitty connection with family, single motherhood, being bullied in the past and gore etc. My heart has become of stone.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Faceoism, RAITEIII, BigBoy and 3 others
I literally don't understand what it feels like to love others due to shitty connection with family, single motherhood, being bullied in the past and gore etc. My heart has become of stone.
FzvY6My

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Ethnicsmatter, SikKunt and 6 others
Same here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
My dopamine receptors are fucked too

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Demir, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Wish I was never blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I was born in the black pill, molded by it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
Wait until some girl gives you some attention jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
I also don't understand It.

i am capable. i want to be in love with a cute curry girl and she be madly in love with me back. i want this so bad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
I love the idea of love but I don't love them thotties

• +1
do you love a film? an idea? a painting? your country? an image? a song? anything?

if so you can fall in love with a person

do you love a film? an idea? a painting? your country? an image? a song? anything?

if so you can fall in love with a person
Love for a foid that's not family = Lust

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, RedKeyboard and SikKunt
Who says I can't have lust for my cousins ;)
Lucky boyo.
My cousins are all toddlers except for a very distant one I never see and is Stacy stereotype whore

• +1
Lucky boyo.
My cousins are all toddlers except for a very distant one I never see and is Stacy stereotype whore
Des te dichter bij de nul des te strakker om de lul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and SikKunt
Will I be calmer and less nervous around them?
Well you said you are not capable of love in main post and now you ask if you’ll be calmer/less nervous? If you’re nervous it likely means you’re seeing that girl/those girls as mating potential so you already started to develop some feelings.
When she gives you some attention but you won’t know for sure if she’s attracted to you, you’ll become even more desperate.

Well you said you are not capable of love in main post and now you ask if you’ll be calmer/less nervous? If you’re nervous it likely means you’re seeing that girl/those girls as mating potential so you already started to develop some feelings.
When she gives you some attention but you won’t know for sure if she’s attracted to you, you’ll become even more desperate.
Read my other thread dude this girl liked me and I was nervous as fuck it was shit. But why would I become more desperate

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard

XD

• +1
same, and the blackpill fucked it up even more. i feel no connection to anyone. it really hurts deep inside.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Bluepill
Time to Batemanmaxx

Can u pm brother

I feel you bro. I also have shit connections with my family, my father was a crazy psycho and all of my fam is fucked up. I cannot love, especially girls. The only girl that has ever come talk to me quit my school after 1 month talking to her, without even telling me. I had one itis. I thought like ''yeah finally a girl interested in me'', but it was more like she wanted me as her gay best friend. I DONT TRUST WOMEN

• +1