I’m invisible to women

Facecel

Facecel

Iron
Back in hs and middleschool I kissed girls and sucked on nipples but that’s it , now as a adult I can’t pull shit , back in hs and middleschool I was fat as fuck now I’m lean and completely ignored ( I’m 5’5, 119 pounds) is it over ? I’m guessing it is

It's not because of your face nor height man, it's because you're a graycel women ignore you.

Get your posts up nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, ElTruecel, Pierrot and 2 others
It's not because of your face nor height man, it's because you're a graycel women ignore you.

Get your posts up nigguh
lol , yeah it’s over for me thanks for confirming it to me , nice joke btw bhai

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Bro ur a fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: Facecel and wsada
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and wsada

Get your posts up nigguh
Ikr a 2024cel and a repcel how can it get any worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Facecel, Pierrot and Narcissus🥀
Back in hs and middleschool I kissed girls and sucked on nipples but that’s it , now as a adult I can’t pull shit , back in hs and middleschool I was fat as fuck now I’m lean and completely ignored ( I’m 5’5, 119 pounds) is it over ? I’m guessing it is
Bro is just height pill. They grew not u.
It’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz and Facecel
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: Facecel
its cuz ur a gymcel manlet with a widows peak

• JFL
LL last resort but that’s tough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz and Facecel
you're also a greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Facecel and wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
He has anime PFP
No bro dragon ball is valid

• +1
  • WTF
Yea u still might be able to get a gf tho, since ur small n anorexic id recommend finding a dominant gf or dyke

• JFL
Yea u still might be able to get a gf tho, since ur small n anorexic id recommend finding a dominant gf or dyke
How much should I weigh then? Like be serious, the only reason why I want to get leaner is because my abs are more visible and I see more veins on my core😂

You're a hell magnet

• So Sad