I'm killing myself by the time I turn 20

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
I have zero motivation to do fuck all. I don't wanna work, study, even basic shit like eating, I'm basically starving myself now. I'm irritated 24/7 without a reason. Unless things drastically change, I don't see myself being on this planet for much longer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rtssssy, MightAscend, The Dude Abides and 3 others
try stimulants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Livestream it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
I want to kill myself too, but thats because I'm ugly as shit and everything in this world revolves around looks, whats your reason? you are not ugly

you are not ugly
Most here agree I'm below average

Anyway my reasoning is my defective brain. Zero motivation, and I'm starting to display my dad's abusive nature. For example a few weeks ago, I strangled my aunt because she was pissing me off.
Why doubt?

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
bro but srs ur goos looking. why kys?

I'm motivated to nothing before my planned surgerymaxxing :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
itsoverbuddyboyo

• WTF
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
.co cels also say it, but they never deliver. It's like @Extra Chromosome pointed out about leave threads, It's attention.
Everything in life is for attention, including this thread. I could've just let the thought pass, but I wanna rant. I might not do it, I dunno.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm not good looking, you guys said it yourselves.
ur getting puss right? so u can't be that bad boyo. remember most ofus shitpost n banter here. lol @ comparing ourselves to male models.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and ElliotRodgerJr
Being genetically predetermined to be depressed makes you more inferior than people who are ugly but have a strong mind.
I don't know what your habits are but habits rule your life.
If all you're doing is unnatural, for instance playing video games and using the internet for the whole day, you're gonna feel like shit eventually.
If all fails, start taking hormones that make you feel happy, easy

• +1
ur getting puss right?
Ye, and I'm very disappointed, because it's such a glorified thing here, I thought I'd become normal after getting some. It's worse than before.
Being genetically predetermined to be depressed makes you more inferior than people who are ugly but have a strong mind.
If all you're doing is unnatural, for instance playing video games and using the internet for the whole day, you're gonna feel like shit eventually.
If all fails, start taking hormones that make you feel happy, easy
I used to play video games 10 hours a day, my dad would rage at me, saying I'm gonna ammount to nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, AdamLamberg, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Ye, and I'm very disappointed, because it's such a glorified thing here, I thought I'd become normal after getting some. It's worse than before.
its never enough boyo. i could fuck 3 new girls a week and id still be subhuman. for example, i dont really need a chin implant but i believe i do like that will change things. idk bro. blackpill is rough.

• +1
just pull urself by ur bootstraps?

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I don't even wanna go ER, kill people not involved in my life. I just wanna beat the shit out of the people who made fun of me and leave them permanently disabled.

• JFL
I don't even wanna go ER, kill people not involved in my life. I just wanna beat the shit out of the people who made fun of me and leave them permanently disabled.
Your one high t foid I give you that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
Do it

Your dad sucks
giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
Do it now u worthless fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I have zero motivation to do fuck all. I don't wanna work, study, even basic shit like eating, I'm basically starving myself now. I'm irritated 24/7 without a reason. Unless things drastically change, I don't see myself being on this planet for much longer.
can relate

• +1
maybe try out surgery/fillers b4 actually roping? so u can see what youll look like with surgery ascension.

• +1

I used to play video games 10 hours a day, my dad would rage at me, saying I'm gonna ammount to nothing.
I played 10 hours a day from age 12-17 and i was so socially anxious all the time. It's slowly getting better now.
Also what always made me feel like shit was watching youtube videos like "does dick size matter street interview" etc.
We keep voluntarily surrounding us with negativity even though we've already surrounded ourselves enough with that in order to become blackpilled.
In my opinion we should become blackpilled and then move on, and move away from the mainstream negativity, kind of like the whitepill that was talked about on incels.is.
I need to learn to do that too and got myself banned on incels.is for that reason.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, AdamLamberg, SikKunt and 1 other person
By 20??? This whole website is filled with literal goddamned children.

You have not yet begun to live, I assure you.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 39
Your dad sucks
giphy.gif
That fucker would be drunk at least twice a week, once I had to run away from home cause I was afraid he'd kill me. Of course now, he pretendes that never happened. He's a good boy, doesn't smoke or drink anymore.

I know I know, you're in your 40s right? Please tell me it gets better
Do it now u worthless fuck
No

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
Blast roids and drugs.Or max out a credit card.

Or just don't do It,plz :feelsbadman:

• +1

No wonder if other guys at our age are drowning in pussy right now,while all we can do is just rot in rage and loneliness

• +1
Blast roids and drugs.Or max out a credit card.

Or just don't do It,plz :feelsbadman:
I don't wanna do shit like taking out loans or maxing out credit cards because, 9/10 chance I'll pussy out of it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Einon
Good. You have all my support to do this

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
me too bro, fucker was okay with me sitting on the couch watching tv all day though, which is boring and a brain dead thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Pendejo, Einon and 1 other person
I don't wanna do shit like taking out loans or maxing out credit cards because, 9/10 chance I'll pussy out of it.
Just don't kill yourself,bro.Youre one of the few people I actually like.

• +1
It's interesting how people in this thread tell me to keep living and that I'm good looking, yet otherwise I'm ridiculed. Can't complain though.
Just don't kill yourself,bro.Youre one of the few people I actually like.
I likely don't have the courage to do it, I'd have to get shit faced drunk and probably be on drugs. There's another year and a half to go still, might get a 180 perspective on life

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Accept the blackpill. Buy suicide stack of LINK and no life classic wow.

• +1
Inject before so you can get a will to live again

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
visit eppley

wanna do it together? im bouta turn 21 in several months.

im down to do with u if ur ever down.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and ElliotRodgerJr
find an interest, write poetry dead srs

• +1