I’m legit addicted to the feeling of hunger

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
the ADHD meds I’m taking might be what’s causing this but today I didn’t eat yet I was supposed to eat a chicken kebab for the low calories and high protein but I think I’ll pass on it today

The feeling of hunger is good now for some reason when usually it’s hell to me

But now I’m legit liking the feeling I’m my stomach

• JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
Damn economy crisis has become so bad in Germany bozos need to starve now

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Damn economy crisis has become so bad in Germany bozos need to starve now
No I’m leanmaxing and I know I won’t cheat this time I’m going very well in about 2 months I’ll be a new faghot

Mirin’ the starvemaxx

Looking forward to picking up Modafinil pills today :love:

@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Mirin’ the starvemaxx

Looking forward to picking up Modafinil pills today :love:

@PseudoMaxxer
i’m ordering clen next week.

In Summer 2024 it’s either sub 10%bf or death.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Iasacrko
drugmaxxing

u doing the moggergaston lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
i’m ordering clen next week.

In Summer 2024 it’s either sub 10%bf or death.

My body fat percentage is the only thing holding back my ascension

Week #7 on Testosterone this week and the vascularisation is starting to show

Hopefully its fat burning effects also start to kick in any minute now

And now modafinil on top

Bitch imma slay so hard this summer 😍

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Iasacrko
drugmaxxing

u doing the moggergaston lifestyle

I did K a couple times over the past 2 weeks

Literally killed my appetite on those days (Although didn’t do it for this reason)

Literally had to force feed myself just to reach my protein target

You looked into K for neuroplastic brain-reset purposes?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I did K a couple times over the past 2 weeks

Literally killed my appetite on those days (Although didn’t do it for this reason)

Literally had to force feed myself just to reach my protein target

You looked into K for neuroplastic brain-reset purposes?
yeah K improves neuroplasticity.

i tried getting on a regime for mental health purposes, but i use it too much recreationally so never worked out

• +1
yeah K improves neuroplasticity.

i tried getting on a regime for mental health purposes, but i use it too much recreationally so never worked out

I did 6 sessions over 2 weeks (Same dosages as clinical trial)

Had lots of insights during the trips which provided answers to some trauma

Here’s what I noticed about K compared to MDMA

There’s a glowing ball of light which contains an infinite amount of wisdom

If you take MDMA, you get to tap into this wisdom, but you receive the message from the perspective of a feminine mother – she teaches you about the importance of love, kindness and positivity

Ketamine though teaches you the wisdom from the perspective of a masculine father — the importance of absolute strength and responsibility

With MDMA, if you follow it’s message to its most extreme, you will end up as one of those carefree hippies who wanted to share love and eventually ends up homeless, sucking dick to pay rent

So for me, I think getting the message from different perspectives is important

Drugs mog tbh 😍

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I did 6 sessions over 2 weeks (Same dosages as clinical trial)

Had lots of insights during the trips which provided answers to some trauma

Here’s what I noticed about K compared to MDMA

There’s a glowing ball of light which contains an infinite amount of wisdom

If you take MDMA, you get to tap into this wisdom, but you receive the message from the perspective of a feminine mother – she teaches you about the importance of love, kindness and positivity

Ketamine though teaches you the wisdom from the perspective of a masculine father — the importance of absolute strength and responsibility

With MDMA, if you follow it’s message to its most extreme, you will end up as one of those carefree hippies who wanted to share love and eventually ends up homeless, sucking dick to pay rent

So for me, I think getting the message from different perspectives is important

Drugs mog tbh 😍
mirin' your ketamine experience. I don't really get any wisdom from ketamine, it's helps to keep depression at bay and life feels/looks more interesting. I get philosophical hallucinations that make me think about them afterwards, but nothing ground-breaking emotionally like with mdma.

I was doing 1.5grams per month nasally, as it seems to be the dose they use in studies when using ketamine infusion against depression.

• +1
mirin' your ketamine experience. I don't really get any wisdom from ketamine, it's helps to keep depression at bay and life feels/looks more interesting. I get philosophical hallucinations that make me think about them afterwards, but nothing ground-breaking emotionally like with mdma.

I was doing 1.5grams per month nasally, as it seems to be the dose they use in studies when using ketamine infusion against depression.

The K experience is completely dependent on how you use it and at what dosage

The dosage I got those insights on was at 0.5mg/kg — same as the clinical trials

But because the trials use IV, you have to multiply this number by 4 if you’re snorting due to the bioavailability from snorting only being 25%

So let’s assume this works out to be 300mg for you, you need to split it into three 100mg dosages so that you don’t K-hole if you take them all at once (100mg every 45 mins or so)

Now the most important part, do it closed eyes & lying down with music on headphones so that you get in a lucid dream-like state where it feels like you’re in a VR, but you’re also fully aware of your body and thoughts

That specific setup is what therapists use and also where you get those majestic insight

I was supposed to eat a chicken kebab for the low calories and high protein
Bahahaha kebab is low calorie and high protein? Mate most kebabs are very calorie dense and has tons of fats, calorie to protein ratio is pitiful