I'm literally fucking begging, can someone PLEASE tell me what surgery I need to become as good looking as the other two guys?

Caesar Augustus

Caesar Augustus

Hating Jews since 2004
Time online
4d 23h 19m

betamanlet

betamanlet

Professional
Time online
34d 19h 41m
I seriously wanna fucking know what makes their specific facial structures better than mine tho, I seriously can't see it or figure it out myself no matter how much I stare at the collage
Nothing, their pics are just better. They are out with their friends. You look like you've been crying alone in your room.

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Amateur
Time online
20d 7h 8m
why would you want to look like them lmao

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

Trainee
Time online
4d 10h 1m
This is another foid who fucking overrated them but still rated me sub 5, and she's a fucking landwhale to boot.

can someone just tell here what specific, exact surgery I will need to be on the same SMV and PSL as the middle and right guy? I seriously can't cope with the knowledge that almost every woman thinks they are better looking than me. This isn't a fucking joke or a larp anymore, I seriously wanna know what I would need exactly to achieve the same level of objective attractiveness as the other twoView attachment 798502
use a different photo holy shit you use an autistic selfie of yourself vs 2 good pictures ofc you get rated worse.
you all look like cartoon characters

O

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
31d 3h 9m
I'm literally fucking begging, can someone PLEASE tell me what surgery I need to become as good looking as the other two guys?
Le gunshot to the temples surgery. There is literally nothing that can fix your horse face. Nothing, sorry, you were dealt a BAD HAND. Now its up to you if you play with your shit hand or fold like a smart person.

_Eriicc

_Eriicc

Italian Stallion
Time online
17d 23h 57m
The only thing that sets the middle guy apart is that his facial features blend harmoniously with his other features, doesn't have significant craniofacial deformities or recession, has low levels of subcutaneous fat, and has a hairstyle that compliments his facial structure.

This is highly apparent when juxtaposed against the two other males in the photo.

It's the same principle and formula that applies to identifying all other attractive faces. It's innate to us.

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

FACE
Time online
49d 4h 21m
1605193410415.png

Basically your overall harmony is average but you look extremely androgynous and neotenous. You're not going to listen to any of the advice here because you keep posting the same thread everyday...

Not going to bother so here's a list of your failos:
Round jaw with no definition
Thin upper lip
Zygos 404
Wide philtrum
Browridge 404
Eyelashes 404
Highset supraorbitals
High set brows
Jaw asymmetry
Thick nasal bridge
Literally almost upturning medial canthus
Terrible PFL
UEE
High set hairline
Flat forehead
Bulbous nose tip
Scelera show

It's over for you and me both... OP. It's over. It never started.

Matias0209

Matias0209

Apprentice
Time online
8d 9h 20m
This is another foid who fucking overrated them but still rated me sub 5, and she's a fucking landwhale to boot.

can someone just tell here what specific, exact surgery I will need to be on the same SMV and PSL as the middle and right guy? I seriously can't cope with the knowledge that almost every woman thinks they are better looking than me. This isn't a fucking joke or a larp anymore, I seriously wanna know what I would need exactly to achieve the same level of objective attractiveness as the other twoView attachment 798502
JUST STFU AND KILL YOURSELF ITS FUCKING OVER 2 PSL FUCKED UP COLLAGEN,NORWOOD 10000 AND NERD ASF

Gayalienmax

Gayalienmax

brutal eyelash mogger 🥰
Time online
7d 7h 1m

They all ugly change pheno tbh

T

Turtle

Amateur
Time online
4d 8h 48m
View attachment 800120

Basically your overall harmony is average but you look extremely androgynous and neotenous. You're not going to listen to any of the advice here because you keep posting the same thread everyday...

Thin upper lip
Zygos 404
Wide philtrum
Browridge 404
Eyelashes 404
Highset supraorbitals
High set brows
Jaw asymmetry
Thick nasal bridge
Terrible PFL
UEE
High set hairline
Flat forehead
Bulbous nose tip
Scelera show

Probably the most detail I've gotten here, even better if you broke down the other two guys faces

Last edited:
NothingCanStopMe

NothingCanStopMe

I am the coochie man
Time online
16d 19h 57m
No amount of surgery will do it. Life isn't meant for everyone.

ddristhebestgermany

ddristhebestgermany

ARFID victim - adult child
Time online
26d 11h 28m
No, not again pls

Intjcel

Intjcel

Mage
Time online
12d 1h 59m
Guy on the right still gets rated 9 and has made several girls wet when I've asked
No girl gets wet over that guy, and if he's 9, then I'm a literally perfect god-like mm.
You're selectively choosing to ignore a vast amount of information given to you, while accepting a small (specific kind of)part of information, which paints you in a negative light. This is incredibly biased, stupid and unhealthy. Whatever is going on, it's all within your head, thus it doesn't matter if you were to become a mm or do 9000 surgeries, because you're mentalcel.

Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

The next Brad Pitt
Time online
10d 9h 55m
Guy on the right still gets rated 9 and has made several girls wet when I've asked
Where the fuck do you find these foids to rate you :lul:

joeveniro

joeveniro

>tfw no cute imouto gf
Time online
31d 18h 0m
Kaworu

Kaworu

Japanese & White | Currently StatusMaxxing
Time online
18h 43m

Use my revolutionary method that is foolproof
E484A0C6-DDD8-4821-9CF9-ABF6859E8C22.jpeg

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

Master
Time online
32d 1h 15m
View attachment 800120

Thin upper lip
Zygos 404
Wide philtrum
Browridge 404
Eyelashes 404
Highset supraorbitals
High set brows
Jaw asymmetry
Thick nasal bridge
Terrible PFL
UEE
High set hairline
Flat forehead
Bulbous nose tip
Scelera show

Brutal.

C

coppercope

Adept
Time online
3d 15h 4m
Dude, you look better then them. I think those girls are just trolling man.

LookMaxingGod73

LookMaxingGod73

Part simp and full time mogger
Time online
13d 20h 54m

Users who are viewing this thread