I'm living proof that you can get decent looking girls willing to fuck you even as a sub5

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
At best I've been rated 5.25 PSL, and I've been rated as low as 4PSL recently. I'm not good looking. I am noticeably balding hard. This may not apply if you are less than 4PSL, but it does prove that you do NOT require 6PSL to be able to get one night stands. Take a look at this tinder convo

20191208 210648
20191208 210708
20191208 212339

She's about 4 PSL imo, which is considered decent in my books. Normie tier white girl. And she clearly wants to meet and fuck (I won't blow this one with autistic sex demands like the other one). I'm not certain how mentioning taking drugs together affected her perceptions or willingness, but she did seem interested from the start regardless.

Please share your thoughts my little dogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, buflek, SeiGun and 7 others
You're pretty bad at talking to girls but congrats lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505, middayshowers, 7 rings and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Mateusz74
are you white?

Looksmaxer : Hey, what's doing?
Girl : I don't know, I am tired now :p
Looksmaxer :

Wanna fuck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AraTe, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
slayyy

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If it works why fix it.

But for real what's bad about it lol
Overusing emojis, bad jokes, coming off as an insecure person and also creepy for mentioning drugs out of nowhere. But guess it worked lol, she must be horny af

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If it works why fix it.

But for real what's bad about it lol
If it works it works. It's not sbout what should work, it's about what actually works.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
try being curry jfl
Hell no fuck that lmao
Let the curries rot in their engineering departments while I fuck horny 18 year olds jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, OOGABOOGA, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
How did i come off as insecure
When you offered drugs and then said "Or not, your call" and then later when she refused you used a cope mechanism as a joke and said "Thats what losers say" and then you had to make sure she's still into you after offering drugs by saying "You're still considering me". But thats my opinion lol, it seems it worked.

When you offered drugs and then said "Or not, your call" and then later when she refused you used a cope mechanism as a joke and said "Thats what losers say" and then you had to make sure she's still into you after offering drugs. But thats my opinion lol, it seems it worked.
Dude this kind of reckless texting seems to work for me 80% of the time. When i overthink shit i come off as boring and it's much more common then to get ghosted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BigChinHispanic
Dude this kind of reckless texting seems to work for me 80% of the time. When i overthink shit i come off as boring and it's much more common then to get ghosted
I think its most likely your looks, since girls dont really care to a certain point what a person says if they are attracted to him, thats why chads get away with shit. Not saying you're a chad but as 5psl+ it has to do. You can be really good at texting but if you dont have the looks it doesnt matter, goes either way imo.

Good but sometimes it's more difficult to stay on top than getting there tbh

I think its most likely your looks, since girls dont really care to a certain point what a person says if they are attracted to him, thats why chads get away with shit. Not saying you're a chad but as 5psl+ it has to do. You can be really good at texting but if you dont have the looks it doesnt matter, goes either way imo.
Or maybe girls like unpredictable behavior (to a certain extent). I wouldn't imagine getting a good response if I had instead texted normal things that didn't seem edgy.

What kind of things do you say to girls via text?

When you offered drugs and then said "Or not, your call" and then later when she refused you used a cope mechanism as a joke and said "Thats what losers say" and then you had to make sure she's still into you after offering drugs by saying "You're still considering me". But thats my opinion lol, it seems it worked.
The words you say don’t mean anything. Lines aren’t meant to be copy/pasted. It’s less about the substance and more about how and where you steer the conversation

So irregardless of what he wrote, he clearly demonstrated that he wanted to be alone with her and do things like drugs etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, SeiGun and CupOfCoffee
The words you say don’t mean anything. Lines aren’t meant to be copy/pasted. It’s less about the substance and more about how and where you steer the conversation

So irregardless of what he wrote, he clearly demonstrated that he wanted to be alone with her and do things like drugs etc.
Worded it perfectly ngl

She only wants you for the drugs. Shes a young white girl like come on of course shes not going to refuse drugs.

• JFL

The steer and where the conversation goes is related to the looks of the person, if only she were just a little not interested in him, after the drugs thing it would have been over. Being really straight forward only works if shes into you, out of the 100 dudes asking her for sex why would she answer him? cuz of looks. Thats why im saying it wasnt a good conversation, but honestly its the best way to know straight out the bat if she wants some or not.

slayer, dont forget take pic and post

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
The steer and where the conversation goes is related to the looks of the person, if only she were just a little not interested in him, after the drugs thing it would have been over. Being really straight forward only works if shes into you, out of the 100 dudes asking her for sex why would she answer him? cuz of looks. Thats why im saying it wasnt a good conversation, but honestly its the best way to know straight out the bat if she wants some or not.
You’re ignoring the fact that the things said within the subject matter don’t matter at all. She may be more receptive if he’s good looking in her eyes, but her patience and attention will only be there for so long until she gets bored of creeped out.

With that said he did a good job transitioning to where he wanted the relationship with her to go. And I’m saying, it doesn’t matter what words or “beta” things he said, he got where he needed to with them.

• +1
Hell no fuck that lmao
Let the curries rot in their engineering departments while I fuck horny 18 year olds jfl
when i think about this, its like india and china only exists to cope with muh studies. you never see whites stereotyped this way.
Blackpill: stereotypes exist for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and CupOfCoffee
Facts I’m a 5 Psl and that I said something really creepy to that bitch foid who I was talking about on Friday and she’s like I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that and went back to the conversation. I thought I ducked up . Now as long as my curry gf does not find out I’m good

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and CupOfCoffee
But she always will prefer better looking dude.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Yes. So just being an option that she will regret fucking later after fuck from chad is nothing
I want to bust my nut lol why would i care what she thinks after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I want to bust my nut lol why would i care what she thinks after
I want to break hearts of foids. I want to be remembered as the best and the hottest.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1464
Or maybe girls like unpredictable behavior (to a certain extent). I wouldn't imagine getting a good response if I had instead texted normal things that didn't seem edgy.

What kind of things do you say to girls via text?
You're right. The best conversations I've had was when I didn't even think a second about what I'm going to text. Sometimes the weirdest shit got the girls the most interested. Remember that girls have 100 guys to text at all time so you wanna stand out a little and not be another boring "hey" dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Zeta ascended, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, CupOfCoffee and Pietrosiek
Getting a number means NOTHING in this day and age. Amateur. You need 10-20 numbers to turn the odds in your favor nowadays.

I’ve fucked over 50 girls from tinder and I’m a confirmed sub5 in the face. Some of those girls mogged me as well - I agree with OP it can be done. You have to play extreme numbers game but it’s doable.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Girls just want a cuck for attention and it hes a half normal person she will have sex to have fun

sex for them is nothing, just next step in having fun no different to going to a party

op is proof that even average guys can get laid

Can you PM what you look like OP?

Can you PM what you look like OP?
bro are u retarded?

this is just new crisick fishing for validation to tell him hes not ugly

u really think average guy can get away with being a sperg unless its SEA?

hes probably 6'1+ with solid hairline and one good feature like eyes or jaw and then frauding with squint and angles

pretty pathetic flexing on incels from OP

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
bro are u retarded?

Idk, didn't even read the messages tbh.

With 10,000 matches I have met 5 girls. Fuck online dating
bro are u retarded?

hes probably 6'1+ with solid hairline and one good feature like eyes or jaw and then frauding with squint and angles

He is 5’11 half arab and only decent looking, not chad or anything. He is not ugly though yeah

Getting a number means NOTHING in this day and age. Amateur. You need 10-20 numbers to turn the odds in your favor nowadays.
50% of numbers turn into dates for me. The times it doesn't, I'm usually acting autistic/careless

As i said before, supported by visual evidence:

HEIGHT + FRAME + NT >>>>>>>> FACE + POOR HEIGHT + POOR FRAME

let the manlets and skinnyfags cry. MUH IM A PRETTYBOY HUR DUR.

As i said before, supported by visual evidence:

HEIGHT + FRAME + NT >>>>>>>> FACE + POOR HEIGHT + POOR FRAME

let the manlets and skinnyfags cry. MUH IM A PRETTYBOY HUR DUR.
No you applied the tried and true just offer her drugs theory, works for hood niggas

• +1