I'm living proof that you can get decent looking girls willing to fuck you even as a sub5

As i said before, supported by visual evidence:

HEIGHT + FRAME + NT >>>>>>>> FACE + POOR HEIGHT + POOR FRAME

let the manlets and skinnyfags cry. MUH IM A PRETTYBOY HUR DUR.
How is this related?

well, did you fuck her?

well, did you fuck her?
She said she has a Christmas party tonight so if I'm invited I'll definitely go and try to bang her or her friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
50% of numbers turn into dates for me. The times it doesn't, I'm usually acting autistic/careless

Even dates mean nothing. Girl could just be looking for a free meal or outing. Only banging counts in 2019

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Even dates mean nothing. Girl could just be looking for a free meal or outing. Only banging counts in 2019
Bitch I've done this shit before stfu

Pics or tales from da basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and CupOfCoffee
At best I've been rated 5.25 PSL, and I've been rated as low as 4PSL recently. I'm not good looking. I am noticeably balding hard. This may not apply if you are less than 4PSL, but it does prove that you do NOT require 6PSL to be able to get one night stands. Take a look at this tinder convo

View attachment 187245View attachment 187246View attachment 187247

She's about 4 PSL imo, which is considered decent in my books. Normie tier white girl. And she clearly wants to meet and fuck (I won't blow this one with autistic sex demands like the other one). I'm not certain how mentioning taking drugs together affected her perceptions or willingness, but she did seem interested from the start regardless.

Please share your thoughts my little dogs

SMV theory proved says jack fucking shit about your psl your still a 5 psl

• Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
sex isn't sex unless she would be willing to rape you. anything else then she's not attracted to you and is just trying to be nice.

all my tinder match sex have been like this. you can tell they want chad but they are settling for you. sure you can nut allover their face or cum coat their throat, but they've been doing way nastier things with chad since they were 12 so it's not like you were really dominating or debasing them anyway
I want to break hearts of foids. I want to be remembered as the best and the hottest.

anything less is COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 2854 and CupOfCoffee
No one here wants decent girls, we just want to mog

mogging > sex

most are faggots anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
At best I've been rated 5.25 PSL, and I've been rated as low as 4PSL recently. I'm not good looking. I am noticeably balding hard. This may not apply if you are less than 4PSL, but it does prove that you do NOT require 6PSL to be able to get one night stands. Take a look at this tinder convo

View attachment 187245View attachment 187246View attachment 187247

She's about 4 PSL imo, which is considered decent in my books. Normie tier white girl. And she clearly wants to meet and fuck (I won't blow this one with autistic sex demands like the other one). I'm not certain how mentioning taking drugs together affected her perceptions or willingness, but she did seem interested from the start regardless.

Please share your thoughts my little dogs
i haven't seen u yet bro...

but nice
No one here wants decent girls, we just want to mog

mogging > sex

most are faggots anyway
legit son

CupOfCoffee

Chico and
barrett

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
i know a lot of male models names tbh. r u even looksmaxing without knowing them?
I can't be bothered to care about them.

bro go memorize them rn ngl and watch youtube vid of their beautiful faces
Gonna pop some pills and feel good instead