I'm never stepping outside again(NEETCELS GTFIH)

nigtard

nigtard

I'm going to stay inside for the future.There is no point going outside, staying inside and rotting is what is best for truecels.

I wake up, watch rice shows and go to sleep.Even when school resumes I will stay at home.There is no point going outside, NEETmaxxing is the only option left when society shuns you.

Imagine going outside and getting mogged by LTNs and MTNs, when you stay inside no one can mog you

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Never Get Up, future slavic chad and 1 other person
If you get mogged by the average guy it’s so over that it never even began.

If below HTN you should never step foot in a club, bar, or any environment where people are enjoying themselves. Because enjoyment is linked with pleasure and pleasure is derived from beauty and beauty starts at HTN.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and nigtard

If below HTN you should never step foot in a club, bar, or any environment where people are enjoying themselves. Because enjoyment is linked with pleasure and pleasure is derived from beauty and beauty starts at HTN.
lol I'm a truecel, I would kill to even look average.

theres many truecels at bars tho and they tend to have a decent time, its all about nt tbh.

You get NEETbux ?

theres many truecels at bars tho and they tend to have a decent time, its all about nt tbh.
No its not those guys aren't truecels.They are probably LTN.If you are a truecel its almost impossible to be NT because your appearance is that hideous

No its not those guys aren't truecels.They are probably LTN.If you are a truecel its almost impossible to be NT because your appearance is that hideous
yea ltn whatever. i watch this one youtube guy whos fat as shit like biggest gut you've ever seen and looks like a estrogenic faggot but still nt mogs me to oblivion.

You dont even think about these when ur drunk or high

Rather stay at home all days instead of going outside jfl.

I see. You still go to school or do you just rot 24/7 ?
I used to rot 24/7 but got in trouble for in with my school. I’m planning on rotting 24/7 next year tho and just follow my lessons online

I used to rot 24/7 but got in trouble for in with my school. I’m planning on rotting 24/7 next year tho and just follow my lessons online
Living the dream. I wish i could rot 24/7 or at least work from home only

• +1
Reactions: nigtard