I’m new to OLD. Need help

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Your boy just got his first match after giving 10 right swipes 6 business minutes ago :feelsautistic:

My profile has garnered half a dozen likes yet their profiles remain blurred, suggesting a requisite amount of shekels to be paid for the app to unveil those who expressed interest and swiped right.

My question is, I plan to buy the premium account maybe a month later so will the likes still be there in my profile and can I match with them a month later? (Yes my account won’t deactivate cause I’ll be using tinder daily just for my profile to appear more)

Also, I super liked (blue icon thing) to the girl I currently matched with her the very minute later. Her bio says “still figuring out” and also states she wants to get pinged about my interests and see whether it matches. Sounds bluepill af holy shit. But we fight with what we have….so bois what should be the opening line? (Nothing incel like, nothing too crazy or sex associated)

I recently went through a break up so yeah I might need more than just pussy, some good girl who can listen to me too. (Should I be mentioning this so that she knows I’m not any incel and I had a gf before?)

Lemme know your valid answers in the comments

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, 5.5psl and pneumocystosis
chatgpt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Dr. Mog
@5.5psl @fogdart @Blackgymmax
@forevergymcelling @forevermirin @BrahminBoss @Aypo129 @FailedNormieManlet @Foreverbrad @blatonslatt @PseudoMaxxer @Allornothing @the BULL @pneumocystosis @ReadBooksEveryday @GuyFromSingapore @autistic_tendencies
@reptiles @Preston
@julianchicago @thickdickdaddy27
@HarrierDuBois @thecel @AlexBrown84 @bishōnenmaxxer

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
IMG 0934

Jfl at this :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA and vampyre
I super liked (blue icon thing) to the girl I currently matched with
super liking a girl lowers you 2 psl in her eyes by default so you're up against it on this one. you need to go full simp mode really and hope you can recover it when u meet irl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, pneumocystosis and Dr. Mog
“your place or mine”

just yolo that shit, don’t waste your time on used pussy

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, poopoohead, Dr. Mog and 1 other person
super liking a girl lowers you 2 psl in her eyes by default so you're up against it on this one. you need to go full simp mode really and hope you can recover it when u meet irl.
Good thinking but she was worth giving a super like for…I’d say we are kinda looksmatched but it’s just that women have it easier hence making us men 2 points lower in SMV by gender default.

Maybe I’ll make it up by not giving my first message until 16 hours or something. How long do tinder matches stay?

@pneumocystosis

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
Ropemax nigga

Good thinking but she was worth giving a super like for…I’d say we are kinda looksmatched but it’s just that women have it easier hence making us men 2 points lower in SMV by gender default.

Maybe I’ll make it up by not giving my first message until 16 hours or something. How long do tinder matches stay?

@pneumocystosis

hurry up before she matches with a chad who’ll send her “your place or mine”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zandvliet, PseudoMaxxer, poopoohead and 1 other person
Just go with the flow bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Dr. Mog and poopoohead
yes, youre old now. dont worry you will get it in some time

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Debetro
Just go with the flow bro
A comment from the SBC tinder god himself.

Tell me, do the likes stay the same under my leash for a month and can I swipe right then? I just wanna learn the UI.

You can also just answer everything i wrote in yellow cause you know them all :feelsping:

Btw @Dr. Mog real game is in real life.

I’m shit at texting if i can’t see the girl in front of me and move and act like i want to be perceived.

She can take my messages in anyway she wants, so if you are running tinder or text game, you gotta look REALLY good.

“your place or mine”

just yolo that shit, don’t waste your time on used pussy
This nigga is right, tell her that shit.

It doesn’t really matter what you say if you don’t look good (in text game).

Hope you can get a date and carry the plan there.

Also yeah used pussy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Dr. Mog
hurry up before she matches with a chad who’ll send her “your place or mine”
My go-to lol. Efficent tho, filters out everyone who will be to much work

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis