• Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, rainzm, SecularIslamist and 17 others
You're stunning

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aber, Lynxress, AcaBeliKralj and 6 others
Why do u clavicles look so wierd what’s ur bidlet
idek pretty wide i think for the other photos i croped out my dog so my delt looks a bit weird

• +1
Reactions: aber
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Endoplasmic82 and cytoplasm
ur not ugly ur mtn bro u gotta get a wider jaw and get ur zygos bigger somehow just overall facial width
yh lens distortion fucks me up on that one ibsr i look down grown horseface on selfies my bone density is pretty low but when im 18 im planning to get fillers on the zygos bones and i got glucosamine making me go from 6 to 6 1 heopfully

yh lens distortion fucks me up on that one ibsr i look down grown horseface on selfies my bone density is pretty low but when im 18 im planning to get fillers on the zygos bones and i got glucosamine making me go from 6 to 6 1 heopfully
yea dude lens distortion sucks ass whenever i wanna take selfies i keep trying to find the best angle so that my jaw doesnt look retarded + good luck on the fillers bro im also planning to make my face look like it has more bone density with implants

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
yea dude lens distortion sucks ass whenever i wanna take selfies i keep trying to find the best angle so that my jaw doesnt look retarded + good luck on the fillers bro im also planning to make my face look like it has more bone density with implants
appreciate you man

take pics on the back cam at 2x zoom in bro

• +1
You are, checks notes: the wrong race, wrong face, in the wrong place, might as well just... embrace and kill yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, baboon593, viniciz and 1 other person
proof all u need is bones and good hair

• +1
is there any side effects to glucosamine

invisible to invisible

Animated GIF

• Love it
bgm where r u my bhai

Besides leanmaxing & gym, what else did you do?

Good assentation. You're almost good looking enough for me to have jealousy hatred.

• +1
mtn

• JFL
Besides leanmaxing & gym, what else did you do?

Good assentation. You're almost good looking enough for me to have jealousy hatred.
thats all i did ibsr puberty made me grow somehwat taller too ig

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
currycel, over boyo!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JefeM0g, Roquefort and S1d456
Send frontal of your shoulders, I've never seen the clavicles angled like that on any cadaver i've worked on

• +1
People are just trolling.

You look good.

• Love it
Send frontal of your shoulders, I've never seen the clavicles angled like that on any cadaver i've worked on
i will in 30min are my clavicles uncanny?

thats all i did ibsr puberty made me grow somehwat taller too ig
Nice Job.

Honestly if you can maintain this (keep going to the gym, eating healthy, and stay lean), you could focus on other areas of life: moneymaxing, or game/pickup, or making friends and live a kickass life.

There are diminishing returns on what can be accomplished with looksmaking. Except when you get older, and get into anti-aging looksmaxing (where I'm at), then it becomes complicated again, and requires more focus.

If you're relying on dating apps, you're at the point where taking good pictures, social status maxing pictures or showing your personality and looking cool will increase your matches more than some miscellaneous looksmaxing like 5% more eyebrow density.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nice Job.

Honestly if you can maintain this (keep going to the gym, eating healthy, and stay lean), you could focus on other areas of life: moneymaxing, or game/pickup, or making friends and live a kickass life.

There are diminishing returns on what can be accomplished with looksmaking. Except when you get older, and get into anti-aging looksmaxing (where I'm at), then it becomes complicated again, and requires more focus.

If you're relying on dating apps, you're at the point where taking good pictures, social status maxing pictures or showing your personality and looking cool will increase your matches more than some miscellaneous looksmaxing like 5% more eyebrow density.
high iq response i appreciate it so much man , rn my flaws ae my pheno and my shit eyes and narrow jaw im planning to maintian my physqiue and nt attitude tbh maybe trim my eyebrows the onyl procedure im considering is filller on the zygomatic bones to exrend my narrow jaw.

• +1
high iq response i appreciate it so much man , rn my flaws ae my pheno and my shit eyes and narrow jaw im planning to maintian my physqiue and nt attitude tbh maybe trim my eyebrows the onyl procedure im considering is filller on the zygomatic bones to exrend my narrow jaw.
Good plan.

And don't do roids. You will look good for a few years, then get roid face and go bald, and start looking like shit in comparison to what you could have looked like. Or immediately get hair thinning like one of my friends did. Brad Pitt is 60 and could get a hotter girlfriend (or at least as hot) as the rock who's ten years younger. Brad Pitt never did Roids. The rock has done tons.

Or when you compare George Clooney's girlfriends with Arnold Schwarzenegger girlfriend's/wives at different ages (when you match ages), it's clear George Clooney always had higher SMV than Arnold Schwarzenegger. The difference is Arnold is muscle maxed, and Clooney is healthmaxed (aside from some drug use), NT Maxed, and Vibe maxed. Steroid cycles are not good for becoming NT and Vibe Maxed. Even Chris Hemsworth, who only does cycles for big movies then goes back to being "small" is less NT than he could have been. It effects brain and personality, with lasting effects imho.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Huh, maybe ur not sucking cheeks. Ur mouth is just naturally shaped like a puckered anus

What is up with that

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, BrahminBoss and Bomber517
Good plan.

And don't do roids. You will look good for a few years, then get roid face and go bald, and start looking like shit in comparison to what you could have looked like. Or immediately get hair thinning like one of my friends did. Brad Pitt is 60 and could get a hotter girlfriend (or at least as hot) as the rock who's ten years younger. Brad Pitt never did Roids. The rock has done tons.

Or when you compare George Clooney's girlfriends with Arnold Schwarzenegger girlfriend's/wives at different ages (when you match ages), it's clear George Clooney always had higher SMV than Arnold Schwarzenegger. The difference is Arnold is muscle maxed, and Clooney is healthmaxed (aside from some drug use), NT Maxed, and Vibe maxed. Steroid cycles are not good for becoming NT and Vibe Maxed. Even Chris Hemsworth, who only does cycles for big movies then goes back to being "small" is less NT than he could have been. It effects brain and personality, with lasting effects imho.
biggest trap teh fucking toxic red pill makes is falling for the roid bait - getting roided will fuck the man up enitrely thanks for the advice man id rather look good and enjoy a long life than trying to impress schizo manlets from the gym saying for the 'gains' bro jfl

• Love it