I'm pretty much directionless in life.

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
It's like I'm very blackpill at a point I don't know what to become, I could continue my studies, become some engineer... I'm just not sure what I'm going to become.
Is there anyhope going forward? Maybe I'm too ugly for all of what life has to offers.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and News
There's nothing exciting about life anymore anyway these days.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 58285, the BULL and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and the BULL
There's nothing exciting about life anymore anyway these days.
I mean seriously it's like I have no motivation to do anything, it's like there I cannot do anything to improve my life.
It's brutal, I'm tired of all of this tiktok brainrot man, I want to do something with my life but everything seems impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 55314
Idk Bro job market Is oversaturetad as fuck. you can try if your parents support you

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I mean seriously it's like I have no motivation to do anything, it's like there I cannot do anything to improve my life.
It's brutal, I'm tired of all of this tiktok brainrot man, I want to do something with my life but everything seems impossible.

Do something you would be atleast somewhat interested in, especially if it pays good. It doesn't need to be perfect. Also you may just take a gap year and work, travel a bit and think about what to do.

Delete tiktok, that's what the chinese want.

I'm ugly, if I was attractive I could have motivation knowing I could get a relationship but yeah.
ur pheno is good, u just need to softmax lol, why havent you blasted accutane yet

Ec chi siamo

He almost got me until he started schizo ramblings about Better looks being correlated with Better Jobs
This Is PWC staff in some european city lok

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
View attachment 2709986
He almost got me until he started schizo ramblings about Better looks being correlated with Better Jobs
This Is PWC staff in some european city lok
well see, it's cause all Htn plus are all models and actors. Checkmate incel.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
well see, it's cause all Htn plus are all models and actors. Checkmate incel.
Yes, you Need good looks to make It in those industries. But chad investment banker Is an incel meme lol chad Is most likely to work as UPS driver than banking

Yes, you Need good looks to make It in those industries. But chad investment banker Is an incel meme lol chad Is most likely to work as UPS driver than banking
yes, but niggas don't get these jobs are scarce, and generic chad won't really have markitablity over unqiue looking chadlite/htn

Just rot and then when you hit 30 ropemaxx

yes, but niggas don't get these jobs are scarce, and generic chad won't really have markitablity over unqiue looking chadlite/htn
You Need good looks to be a model or a main lead in Hollywood, but good looks won't guarantee that you make It. And if you're subhuman you can still get a High paying job, 99% of guys in offices are normies or sub 5s

You Need good looks to be a model or a main lead in Hollywood, but good looks won't guarantee that you make It. And if you're subhuman you can still get a High paying job, 99% of guys in offices are normies or sub 5s
yeah a lot of leads aren't even rated chad here, but all are rated GL

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
yeah a lot of leads aren't even rated chad here, but all are rated GL
That's because a chad that can act Is extremely rare. Pitt and Cruise only chads that had supreme acting skills as well

It's like I'm very blackpill at a point I don't know what to become, I could continue my studies, become some engineer... I'm just not sure what I'm going to become.
Is there anyhope going forward? Maybe I'm too ugly for all of what life has to offers.
you aren't alone

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Lebgfinal