I’m questioning if dating apps are rigged

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Yes women are hypergamous and they only want chads but still I feel like these dating apps are rigged because they make you pay to have unlimited swipes. I wasn’t getting many likes on tinder until I switched to premium. I am blackpilled but I am also money pilled as well. I have a feeling there are some of you guys on here who aren’t incel like me and you’ve assumed every woman saw your photo. I’m still not happy either way if they are rigged or not because it doesn’t matter for me because I’m still not getting what I deserve unless I whitemax in ethnic countries.

They all have an """algorithm""" which is a euphemism for rigged

God forbid I should even lay my subhuman eyes on stacys on Hinge
All I get is ogre landwhales

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Maybe this might be it. Feel like im so capped so hard on tinder cause im ethnic. In irl its not the same

God forbid I should even lay my subhuman eyes on stacys on Hinge
All I get is ogre landwhales
Have you been able to atleast get a slim black chick? Are you a white dude?

Maybe this might be it. Feel like im so capped so hard on tinder cause im ethnic. In irl its not the same
In real life they may just be rejecting you softly and your coping. Or maybe you are a high tier normie and you aren’t taking good photos. Or maybe you live in a bad location. Not every ethnicity has to pay the same level of ethnic tax. Usually Indians and Asians have to pay the biggest tax but Hispanics and black dudes pay a much lesser tax.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
I have a filter for white only (just personal preference)
Bro the whitewoman pill is tough pill to swallow. They think they are goddesses. Most women do but white woman entitlement is out of this world. The average white girl thinks she is a gigastacy if she is a 3.5 +

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and apocalypse
No, just be chad

• +1
Reactions: socialcel