I’m such a lame person

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Seriously Im so fucking lame. I used to be kinda cool like two years ago but now Im lame and not funny. Even a girl told me to my face that Im lame, that’s just how far my lameness goes. Everyone know it, if I talk to anyone they treat me like I’m the most subhuman out there even though I don’t even look that bad. I bet when I walk into the room everyone thinks “theres that loser kid.” People always assuming I have no friends and go out their way to shit on me. Even on this forum nobody thinks Im funny and if I was banned nobody would really care.

And I bet I’m gonna get made fun of for this post aren’t I? Theyre probably just gonna post my profile pic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and 4 others
Try to stop being a faggot srs

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Alexanderr, ZyzzReincarnate and 6 others
No shit.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui and ElliotRodgerJr
Seriously Im so fucking lame. I used to be kinda cool like two years ago but now Im lame and not funny. Even a girl told me to my face that I’m lame, that’s just how far my lameness goes. Everyone know it, if I talk to anyone they treat me like I’m the most subhuman out there even though I don’t even look that bad. Even on this forum nobody thinks I’m funny and if I was banned nobody would really care.
Your writing is low t high e

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Sean O'Aspie, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
OP get some outdoor activities going to try and get you out of your head. Your insecurity makes you an easy target for kids your age.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
OP get some outdoor activities going to try and get you out of your head. Your insecurity makes you an easy target for kids your age.
Should I start beating people up. Some of these fags are like 5’2 lanklets (or female).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
And I bet I’m gonna get made fun of for this post aren’t I? Theyre probably just gonna post my profile pic.

I've seen that done to people. What is that supposed to mean?

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Even on this forum nobody thinks Im funny and if I was banned nobody would really care.

well considering you believe some randies on a forum should give two fucks about you is your first problem, stop being a bitch. lol who says that shit? attention whores lol

• +1
Should I start beating people up. Some of these fags are like 5’2 lanklets (or female).
No shit nigger.
You only get respected in school when you assert your dominance aka beat other kids up.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No shit nigger.
You only get respected in school when you assert your dominance aka beat other kids up.

smashed a kid one year older than me first year of college on the field. i remember just like 500 students running up. man i got so much respect and clout from that lol

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
smashed a kid one year older than me first year of college on the field. i remember just like 500 students running up. man i got so much respect and clout from that lol
Same tbh. When I started beating up and threatning others (rightfully, no bullying) I got mad clout as well.

Very based decision. The only crap is from parents and school blabbering gunk about how "violence is not the solution" especially in a very primitive environment with mentally non mature kids.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Sean O'Aspie and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Same tbh. When I started beating up and threatning others (rightfully, no bullying) I got mad clout as well.

Very based decision. The only crap is from parents and school blabbering gunk about how "violence is not the solution" especially in a very primitive environment with mentally non mature kids.
yuh, like involving police. they parents try to do action but i know full well those bitches aint gonna come stand up and make a statement at me lol

• +1
Being lame is a failo

• +1
Just become bipolar theory, soon enough you will don't even need to sleep, depression is better tho :/.
For real: Stop being a bitch hit a gym or get resisting bands + pull-up bar and workout at home, nothing helps like gaining 40pounds and getting the ability to outmass enemies.
If you saw something 40heavier than you probably you'll think twice before giving him shit

• Woah
Just become bipolar theory, soon enough you will don't even need to sleep, depression is better tho :/.
For real: Stop being a bitch hit a gym or get resisting bands + pull-up bar and workout at home, nothing helps like gaining 40pounds and getting the ability to outmass enemies.
If you saw something 40heavier than you probably you'll think twice before giving him shit
That’s true

>r/bipolar
:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773 and Deleted member 1329
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, hebbewem and Extra Chromosome
That’s true
Life is mean every part of the way, been in your shoes, did like I said and now life is kind of better, try meditating or watch prop comedy and just reuse stuff you watch fake till you make it.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Seriously Im so fucking lame. I used to be kinda cool like two years ago but now Im lame and not funny. Even a girl told me to my face that Im lame, that’s just how far my lameness goes. Everyone know it, if I talk to anyone they treat me like I’m the most subhuman out there even though I don’t even look that bad. I bet when I walk into the room everyone thinks “theres that loser kid.” People always assuming I have no friends and go out their way to shit on me. Even on this forum nobody thinks Im funny and if I was banned nobody would really care.

pocke poke pose

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Inject tren you weak bitch. You sound ridiculously low t from your threads.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Extra Chromosome
How old are you?